Hardinvestor HardinvestorTraduire: TraductionSuivre:  Hardinvestor sur TwitterHardinvestor sur FacebookVidéos Hardinvestor Youtube

Hardinvestor- Investir sur l’or et l’argent Hard Investor   |  Silver is King, Go gold!

Pourquoi et comment investir dans l’or et l’argent ? Plus qu’un placement d’opportunité, il s’agit avant tout de sécuriser le pouvoir d’achat de votre épargne contre l’érosion monétaire et les conséquences de la crise systémique mondiale, tout en déjouant les pièges que réserve le marché de l’or et de l’argent, à l’investisseur non averti.

Le Deal du moment : -20%
Pack Gigabyte Ecran PC Gamer 27″ LED M27Q ...
Voir le deal
749 €

Partagez  |

Golden Minerals/ AUMN - fusion avec Ecu silver mining

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivant
MessageAuteur
MessageRe: Golden Minerals/ AUMN - fusion avec Ecu silver mining
par marie Mer 10 Nov 2010 - 0:03

comme toutes les mines, écu fait une vilaine chandelle aujourd'hui .. mais termine encore verte à 1.16$ cad apres un plus haut de 1.44$...
nul doute qu'apres la monstrueuse envolée, on va avoir droit à une correction .. qui sera mise à profit, pour ceux qui ne l'ont pas encore fait, pour entrer et ou accumuler ..

les commentaires de Murphy qui se félicite du réveil de la belle endormie

www.lemetropolecafe.com

EMPHASIS TIME…
While The Café Sentiment Indicator has really shot up there of late, the public is generally nowhere to be seen when it comes to jumping onboard the gold/silver express trains. Either they remain clueless, or most think gold and silver have risen too much and are waiting for corrections. This can also be noticed with the gold/silver share action. The HUI was blah today and it was clear many investors couldn’t wait to capture sudden, windfall profits in many of the junior/exploration shares.
There is nothing wrong with that. However, it is another time to pound the table that the move up in the shares is in its infancy phases. The general investing public is still to come our way. You will not believe how high, and how fast, some of the share prices will go.
Let me throw in an example of what is coming. To be consistent, I will again bring your attention to my largest holding to make the point. Just three weeks ago, with ECU Silver at 70 cents, I wrote a review of this beleaguered stock (Dos Passos Table library) after Michel Roy flew up from Mexico to have lunch in Dallas. Some ending excerpts…
Bill Murphy on ECU Silver
October 16, 2010
After speaking with Michel over lunch, it is my take that ECU will resolve the issues bothering analysts in the months ahead and the stock will do what it did in 2006 and then some. Once the analysts appreciate ECU really does have 420 million equivalent silver ounces and is VERY likely to firm up 1 billion ounces in the years down the road, they are likely to pour into this very undervalued stock. There is no reason not to think ECU will eventually have one of the largest silver mines in Mexico, which will certainly grab the attention of the majors over the next year.
Once the psychology changes, the share price is very likely to make a pretty fast run to $5, digest those gains, and then move on up from there. If silver does what I think it is going to do in the months ahead, the price of ECU should soar. With that in mind, I am standing pat and waiting for ECU to perform as I thought it would years ago.
On November 4th I ended the MIDAS commentary with:

Just about everything the GATA ARMY/CAMP has brought to your attention over the last decade is coming to pass. And guess what, we are just warming up. For some time I have done a Rant Man that gold/silver and the shares will become THE GO TO investments around the world. We are not there yet. It is still to come. When it does, you will not believe the upside action in all of the quality gold/silver junior/exploration stocks … especially the silver stocks, as there are so few of them. Even my biggest holding. ECU Silver (82 cents up, 9 cents Cdn), which has been the dog of dogs, will go berserk to the upside. Not that it has deserved that description, it is just terribly misunderstood … AND, has been HEAVILY shorted. When the perception changes and the shorts are forced to cover, lookout … not just for ECU but for many others in the junior/exploration sector.
Well, guess what? An ECU press release yesterday announced fabulous results which confirmed what Michel told me at lunch and was conveyed to Café members…
Another angle is that a very large portion of ECU’s resources is in the category called inferred. Most players consider the inferred resources as having a low probability of becoming real. However, in ECU’s case as demonstrated a number of times, they normally get more in reality than expected by the resources numbers. To be more specific, ECU is generally only being credited for between 5% and 20% of their inferred number when the number is more likely to be 100%.

Analysts are coming to grips that Michel was right all along AND the those who were heavily short ECU have been buried.
The point is there are a number of other quality junior/exploration stocks which are WAY undervalued compared to where they will be in the months ahead. A number of them are selling at a fraction of what they were four years ago. What we have here is an investment play of a lifetime, which very few really understand and appreciate yet. The momentum trading players are not on this one at the moment. THEY WILL BE and that is when the easy money will be made.

©️ Marie
Pas de copier-coller: merci de faire un lien vers ce post.
Suivez Hardinvestor sur Twitter et sur Facebook
Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 4 Sign-m10

marie

Skipper
 Skipper

marie

Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 4 Empty
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
par g.sandro Jeu 18 Nov 2010 - 1:22

Que celles et ceux d'entre vous qui, à tort, n 'ont pas pris le temps d'examiner cette passionnante file lisent au moins le post de Marie juste au dessus du mien...

Perso, je charge et je guette toute faiblesse pour renforcer encore et toujours, ce titre ( risqué comme toute Silver explo junior) présente, à chaque publication, des indices complémentaires de la nature fantastique de l'aventure qui s'offrira aux audacieux...
Faites vos devoirs, comparez les réserves et la capitalisation, les teneurs de folie, la profondeur, la continuité des veines dont plusieurs semblent demeurées ouvertes ( pas totalement délimitées) le marché ne prend pas acte du fait que ses réserves 3P ( prouvées, probables et possibles) ont une tendance avérée à glisser vers le haut de la fourchette...
MAIS Il NE RETIENT QUE LES PROUVEES...40 millions, sur 430 millions...hihihi...r.ire

Bill Murphy, qui est juste le Boss du GATA (excusez du peu) en a fait sa plus grosse ligne et l'a conservée contre vents et marées ( et Tsunamis, comme en automne 2008)...à votre avis, c'est quoi Midas? Un bouffe la rouille?

Moi, je dis que si c'est bon pour lui, c'est forcément bon pour moi...il évoque ( au conditionnel, je m'empresse de le préciser) un MILLIARD d'onces de Silver (et il n'y a pas que du Silver mais aussi du Gold ...etc, vous avez les détails dans les posts précédents)...

dans le communiqué du 12 novembre, on trouve des petites phrases que je ne considère pas comme insignifiantes

Citation :
Cash balance as at September 30, 2010 was $935,331, an increase of 131% over the cash balance as at June 30, 2010.

C'est juste sur un trimestre...on est d'accord ?

La montée en puissance est progressive, mais exponentielle...ils ont 2 mills qui offre une capacité de traitement de 820 tonnes par jour...

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ECU-Silver-Releases-Third-ccn-2307511208.html?x=0&.v=1

Bien entendu, l'excellente tendance à l'amélioration des résultats trimestriels ne tient absolument pas compte de la découverte de nouvelles réserves, de densité considérable et sur une étendue tout à fait significative, publiée ldébut novembre 2010 ( le post du 04 nov de Bill Murphy, en revanche oui) .

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ECU-Silver-Uncovers-New-ccn-3796472525.html?x=0&.v=1

Le marché se focalise sur les chiffres comptables, sur le résultat d'exploitation, ce qui est une hérésie dans le cas d'une exploratrice au stade précoce de la production et qui continue à financer des forages...en approche VALUE, ont regarde les actifs du bilan...pour une mine, LES RESERVES en terre en composent, de très loin, la partie la plus significative...Même en ne retenant que les réserves prouvées (certainement inférieures de plus de 10 ordres de grandeur aux "inferred"), le titre est grossièrement sous-évalué, et ce en dépit de sa belle hausse récente...alors en intégrant les 3P comme des 2P, ce que le passé nous invite à faire, elle mériterait un cours BEAUCOUP... BEAUCOUP plus élevé, et si on intègre le fait que les veines restent ouvertes, alors là...ye.s clap clap je plane pour toi

On vous aura prévenu, ok?

Silver is king, Go Gold !

©️ G.Sandro

pas de copier collé: merci de faire un lien vers ce post.

Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 4 2wecua10

g.sandro

Captain
 Captain

g.sandro

par marie Lun 6 Déc 2010 - 17:09

encore une bonne nouvelle pour écu qui s'envole de 10% à 1.33 cad$ dans de jolis volumes

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ECU-Silver-Uncovers-ccn-2546937057.html?x=0&.v=1
ECU Silver Uncovers Mantos-Type Mineralization at Chicago Mine

Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 4 Marketwire_106x27

Related Quotes

SymbolPriceChangeECU.TO
1.31+0.11
Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 4 Image;size=239x110?lang=en-US&region=US

{"s" : "ecu.to","k" : "a00,a50,b00,b60,c10,g00,h00,l10,p20,t10,v00","o" : "","j" : ""}

Press Release Source: ECU Silver Mining Inc. On Monday December 6, 2010, 10:47 am

TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Dec. 6, 2010) - ECU Silver Mining Inc. (TSX:ECU - News) is pleased to announce that it has discovered a "mantos-type" mineralized zone (also known as a "Chimney") in the new underground development at the Chicago mine. The newly discovered zone included a cut assaying 350 grams per tonne (g/t) silver (Ag), 6.40% lead (Pb) and 12.13% Zn over a width of 3.0 meters (m) (10 feet).
Michel Roy, CEO and Chairman of ECU stated, "The mantos-type of mineralization is typically related to replacement bodies which is a very encouraging development for us, as some of the best orebodies in Mexico are of this type of mineralization. Historical mining in "mantos" style deposits have shown that these types of mineralization are generally associated with very high grades and good widths."
The new mineralization was discovered through an underground drift that was following the "Gambusinos" vein in the Chicago mine. The mantos is differentiated from the mineralized veins in that the mineralization consists of replacement bodies inserted between limestone beds. This type of mineralization, while normally limited in lateral extent, can be followed for significant distances along its plunge and is typically much wider than normal veins. The mantos deposits typically contains higher than normal grades of silver, lead and zinc. Assays to date are:

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sample # Width (m) Ag (g/t) Pb (%) Zn (%)
75792-793 2,90 395 5.18 7.64
75794 3,00 350 6.40 12.13
76953-954 2,70 104 1.06 1.26
76955-956-957 3,80 125 0.96 1.20
76958-959-960 4,30 42 1,35 3.27
76961-962 3,20 24 0.69 4.04
Average of 6 cuts 3.32 161 2.45 4.70

To date, six cuts have been assayed with an average grade of 161 g/t Ag, 2.45% Pb and 4.70% Zn over an average width of 3.3 m (11 feet). Much higher grades can commonly exist in mantos style deposits which would suggest that the newly discovered zone is near the top of the structure. Consequently it is expected that grades will improve as development goes further down plunge along the mantos.
Cautionary Statements
Readers are cautioned that until a prefeasibility study is completed, there are no assurances these latest mineralized zones will be economically viable. All widths are true widths. Samples were assayed at the ERSA laboratory in Torreon, Coahuila, Mexico which is currently in the process of being certified. Mr. Michel Roy, P. Geo., a "qualified person" within the meaning of NI 43-101, prepared the technical information disclosed in this news release.

©️ Marie

marie

Skipper
 Skipper

marie

MessageECU Silver to Be Added to the S&P/TSX Global Mining Index
par g.sandro Mar 14 Déc 2010 - 2:10

ECU Silver to Be Added to the S&P/TSX Global Mining Index - "ECU Silver Mining Inc. (TSX:ECU - News) is pleased to announce that it has been added to the S&P/TSX Global Mining Index, effective at the open of markets on Monday, December 20, 2010." More
- 12/13/10 | Item[size=7] | ShareThis

[/size]
Citation :
Press Release Source: ECU Silver Mining Inc. On Monday December 13, 2010, 10:55 am EST
TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - 12/13/10) - ECU Silver Mining Inc. (TSX:ECU - News) is pleased to announce that it has been added to the S&P/TSX Global Mining Index, effective at the open of markets on Monday, December 20, 2010.The S&P/TSX Global Mining Index is a dynamic international benchmark tracking the world's leading mining companies.

It aims to offer investors wide exposure to the world's mining markets by providing an investable representative index of publicly-traded international mining companies.Stephen Altmann, President of ECU stated, "The addition of ECU Silver to the S&P/TSX Global Mining Index marks another step in the company's growth and recognition. Index funds and investors will be able to participate in added leverage to silver and gold prices through the growth of our resource and production".

tchin amur ye.s chappo chinois aaarf clap clap tchin

©️ G.Sandro

g.sandro

Captain
 Captain

g.sandro

par marie Mar 21 Déc 2010 - 0:32

commentaires de Mexico Mike, un actionnaire d'écu, par ailleurs gata soldier .. ==> la pépite a de l'avenir

www.lemetropolecafe.com

Hi Bill!
It has been a while since I submitted any commentary about ECU Silver, but the company continues to build strength on the basis of operations and exploration, and I am starting to think it may perform very well in 2011. For sure there have been a number of issues that have come to pass during the last few years that contributed to a steep decline in share price. I think much of the problems have been resolved for the company and a higher trend for both gold and silver has not hurt their operating margins. The debt on the books will need to be addressed, either repaid through cash flow from operations, or perhaps a secondary offering. My preference would be for the company to post a few more solid quarters and demonstrate they are able to make money through mining at optimum efficiency levels, and then roll a chunk of cash to pay down debt.
Those who have endured holding this stock since 2008 have had their patience tested. However, I could point out the longer term trading charts for other companies have followed very similar parabolic rise - steep decline - steady recovery patterns during the same interval. Emerging producers often get hammered in the early stages as the companies struggle to achieve operating efficiency and maintain steady production. Other Mexico juniors like First Majestic and Alamos Gold are now very successful and highly valued producers that were also sold off bigtime early in their development phases. As ECU continues to build stronger results and earn more respect for the improving fundamentals I think it too can achieve a premium multiple.
Even while the stock was in a downtrend I continued to own a core holding in ECU that I have held since 2004. I have always believed the undeveloped resources at this deposit are so compelling that a very large mining operation must one day become a reality at Velardena, and the higher silver and gold climb the more confident I am in that assumption. I do not look to the current mining as anything more than a ways to get more exploration done and service the current debt load. If we consider some of the most profitable mines in Mexico today, I doubt any of them would make any money at all if they were restrained to mining at a rate of just a few hundred tons per day. ECU is a small producer at this point, but it is really and exploration story. This company is not going to be mining on a small scale with marginal economics for the next 100 years, as one might assume based on the current magnitude of operations. As the drilling continues to build the resource it will advance to become a high priority development target, through a joint venture, or in an acquisition deal with a major. That is why I have held the stock for a long time, and recently added more shares to my portfolio.
The company announced more exploration success today, reporting further development along newly discovered vein structures. One encouraging aspect to this underground development work is the grades and tonnage of the resource zones are coming in above estimates. Considering that ECU already has several hundred million ounces of silver resources defined, the concept that these numbers are understated is yet another attractive aspect to the story even as the company continues to expand the mineral inventory. At some point in the new year I hope to hear guidance from the company that they will step up the intensity of exploration efforts and begin to focus on the bulk tonnage targets to depth. If they post further success in that department, then I think the clock will start ticking for a larger mining company to get involved.
I should disclose that ECU Silver runs a paid advertisement on my website and as I have already pointed out, I am a long term shareholder. I have been to visit over 100 mining projects in Mexico during the last few years, including twice touring Velardena, and I think this project can and will support a much larger mine in the future. If they can hold things together and expand the bulk tonnage resources to depth, a major mining company will be attracted to develop a new mine at Velardena that is an order of magnitude higher in total capacity. In such a scenario, my personal opinion is that ECU will either become a minority partner or it will be bought out at a premium, and in either case shareholders will be rewarded well for the patience to hang in with this stock.
cheers!
MexicoMike
www.smartinvestment.ca

©️ Marie

marie

Skipper
 Skipper

marie

MessageECU Silver Discovers Another New Vein on Velardena Property (Une de PLUS)
par g.sandro Mar 21 Déc 2010 - 1:26

ECU Silver Discovers Another New Vein on Velardena Property

SymbolPriceChangeECU.TO

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ECU-Silver-Discovers-Another-ccn-4276957619.html?x=0&.v=1

Press Release

Source: ECU Silver Mining Inc.

On Monday December 20, 2010, 10:58 am EST

TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Dec. 20, 2010) -

ECU Silver Mining Inc. (TSX:ECU - News)
is pleased to announce that it has discovered another new vein, the
G1-lower vein, in the upper levels of the Santa Juana mine located in
the main Velardena Property. Assays included a section that graded 11.39
grams per tonne (g/t) gold (Au), 861 g/t silver (Ag), 3.64% lead (Pb)
and 3.50% zinc (Zn) over 0.80 meters (2.6 feet).

Citation :
Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 4 773409 Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 4 Alcooliq Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 4 Amour26 Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 4 923766 Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 4 773409 Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 4 354172 Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 4 210770 Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 4 039
NDR note de la rédaction d'Hardinvestor
non intégrée au communiqué, mais on bosse les chiffres ma bonne dame:
Je paye une mousse au premier qui me calcule le chiffre
d'affaires d'une tonne de cette section de folie (11.39g de gold+ 861 G
de Silver +36.4 kilos de Plomb et 35 kilos de Zinc)

Oh puis non, tiens, je me paye une mousse à myself avec recours au convertisseur de Kitco...à la mienne...Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 4 Alcooliq

507$ de Gold+811$ de silver+
( plomb à 1.027$ la livre et Zinc à 1.100$ la livre, allez, je ne suis
pas chien, je les compte à 2$ le kilo...on a 71.4 kilos soit 143 $)

==> 507+811+143 = 1461$/Tonne...alors
ok, ce ne sera pas le cas de toutes les tonnes, mais quand même, c'est
juste de la folie et c'est gratos car ce n'était pas compté dans les
chiffres antérieurs et absolument pas intégré dans le cours qui, déjà,
était TRES loin d'intégrer les réserves, puisqu'il ne considérait ni les
P2 ni les P3 dont nous découvrons que non seulement elles passeront un
jour en P1, mais qu'en outre, elles augmentent à chaque forage...
Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 4 773409 Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 4 Alcooliq Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 4 Amour26 Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 4 923766 Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 4 773409 Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 4 354172 Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 4 210770 Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 4 039

Michel Roy, CEO
and Chairman of ECU stated, "The most interesting aspect of this new
discovery is that it confirms the potential for the North-West
extensions of the known veins as well as opens the possibility of
discovering additional veins in that area.

The discovery also adds over
100 meters (328 feet) to the known extension of the Santa Juana veins
system, which was calculated at 500 meters (1,640 feet) beforehand."
The
G1-lower vein was recently opened on level 17, over a strike length of
123 meters (404 feet) grading 5.73 g/t Au, 130 g/t Ag, 1.94% Pb and
1.37% Zn over an average width of 0.45 meters (1.5 feet), including a
section that graded 11.39 g/t Au, 861 g/t Ag, 3.64% Pb and 3.50% Zn over
0.80 meters (2.6 feet). The G1-lower vein was discovered while the
Company was investigating the North-West extensions of a system of
parallel veins, the CC, C0, C1, G1 and B's veins.

The G1-lower vein is
parallel to the other veins and is between the CC and G1 veins.
It is an
entirely new vein, not included in the Company's N.I. 43-101 mineral
resource report.
Stephen Altmann, President of ECU added, "The
underground development on the adjacent Velardena and Chicago properties
continues to pleasantly surprise us. At Velardena, we continue to see
evidence of richer and thicker veins as well as new extensions of known
vein systems. At Chicago, the newly discovered veins support the
potential for a system of veins comparable to the extensive veining on
the Velardena Property."

©️ G.Sandro

Dernière édition par g.sandro le Mar 21 Déc 2010 - 2:05, édité 1 fois

g.sandro

Captain
 Captain

g.sandro

MessageJuste pour le plaisir, je me cite...
par g.sandro Mar 21 Déc 2010 - 1:54

Juste pour le plaisir, je me cite...Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 4 22815 Wink
NDR note de la rédaction d'Hardinvestor
non intégrée au communiqué du 20 décembre 2010 ci dessus:
Nous on bosse les chiffres ma bonne dame:
Je paye une mousse au premier qui me calcule le chiffre
d'affaires d'une tonne de cette section de folie (11.39g de gold+ 861 G
de Silver +36.4 kilos de Plomb et 35 kilos de Zinc)

Oh puis non, tiens, je me paye une mousse à myself avec recours au convertisseur de Kitco...à la mienne...Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 4 Alcooliq

507$ de Gold+811$ de silver+
( plomb à 1.027$ la livre et Zinc à 1.100$ la livre, allez, je ne suis
pas chien, je les compte à 2$ le kilo...on a 71.4 kilos soit 143 $)

==> 507+811+143 = 1461$/Tonne...alors
ok, ce ne sera pas le cas de toutes les tonnes, mais quand même, c'est
juste de la folie et c'est gratos car ce n'était pas compté dans les
chiffres antérieurs et absolument pas intégré dans le cours qui, déjà,
était TRES loin d'intégrer les réserves, puisqu'il ne considérait ni les
P2 ni les P3 dont nous découvrons que non seulement elles passeront un
jour en P1, mais qu'en outre, elles augmentent à chaque forage...

©️ G.Sandro

g.sandro

Captain
 Captain

g.sandro

MessageECU Silver Extends DD Vein on Level 12 of The Santa Juana Mine
par g.sandro Mar 18 Jan 2011 - 18:30

ECU Silver Extends DD Vein on Level 12 of The Santa Juana Mine

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ECU-Silver-Extends-DD-Vein-on-ccn-986753708.html?x=0&.v=1

ECU Silver Extends DD Vein on Level 12 of The Santa Juana Mine
Related Quotes

SymbolPriceChangeECU.TO
1.18+0.05
Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 4 Image;size=239x110?lang=en-US&region=US
Press Release

On Tuesday January 18, 2011, 9:50 am EST

TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Jan. 18, 2011) - ECU Silver Mining Inc. (TSX:ECU - News)
is pleased to announce that it has opened another vein on the main
entrance level
of the Santa Juana mine located in the main Velardena
Property.The DD vein was recently opened on level 12 over a
strike length of 114 meters grading 3.82 grams per tonne (g/t) gold
(Au), 387 g/t silver (Ag), 1.25% lead and 0.48% zinc over an average
width of 0.53 meters, including a 12 meters section that graded 4.12 g/t
Au and 439 g/t Ag over 1.51 meters. This vein was opened as part of a
program to verify the continuity of veins found in the lower levels of
the Santa Juana mine which had not been previously verified except by a
few drill holes.
In this case, the vein was included in the NI 43-101
compliant resources as inferred resources.
Michel Roy, CEO and
Chairman of ECU stated, "Once again, opening the known veins on the
upper levels has yielded very interesting results. These confirm the
success of one of the recent strategy of the Company which has been to
explore and develop the upper portions of the veins found in the deeper
levels of the mine
. Except for the Santa Juana vein which was mined from
surface, practically all other veins, 25 of them identified to date,
have the potential to be extended from the lower levels of the mine
which could add up to 250 meters of vertical extension to the whole
system. Not only would this have a significant impact on the resources,
should it be confirmed, but it would alter significantly any projected
development program as it is so easily accessible from existing mine
developments."
Additional InformationReaders are cautioned
that until a prefeasibility study is completed, there are no assurances
these latest mineralized zones will be economically viable.All
widths are true widths. Samples were assayed at the ERSA laboratory in
Torreon, Coahuila, Mexico. Mr. Michel Roy, P. Geo., a "qualified person"
within the meaning of NI 43-101, prepared the technical information
disclosed in this news release.
About ECU SilverECU Silver
Mining Inc. is focused on the exploration, development and mining of
gold, silver and base metals at its Velardena District Properties in
Durango, Mexico. The Company holds a NI 43-101 compliant mineral
resource of 40 million silver equivalent (0.6 million gold equivalent)
ounces in the measured and indicated category and 391 million silver
equivalent (6.0 million gold equivalent) ounces in the inferred
category. The Company also owns two mills with a combined capacity of
820 tonnes per day. ECU's mission is to become a pre-eminent silver and
gold producer through the development of its existing and potential
mineral resources at Velardena.

©️ G.Sandro

g.sandro

Captain
 Captain

g.sandro

Messageinterpelé sur Fortunasilver, j'ai fait un Comparatif avec ECU
par g.sandro Jeu 3 Mar 2011 - 14:45

interpelé sur Fortunasilver, j'ai examiné le bébé, avec une relative bienveillance, car ses qualités sont indéniables, puis, vous connaissez mon professionnalisme danseur (Hihihi), je n'ai pas pu m'empêcher de me lancer dans un Comparatif avec ECU

Bah...ça déchire les muqueuses à barbie...
aaarf r.ire ye.s aaarf r.ire

Fortunasilver, jolie junior pérou mexique (canada) un 1er avis rapidos
je suis allé fouiner en réponse à une interpellation Pourceau dans une file ECU
https://www.boursorama.com/forum-silver-index-ecu-s-ebroue-mais-406704079-1?id_message=406751376

je suis allé consulter leur site et j'ai dégoté ce pdf assez bien réalisé:
http://www.fortunasilver.com/i/pdf/Presentation.pdf
on y voit que le projet (double Perou+Mexique) est
de qualité, avec des réserves importantes, mais stade précoce, il ont une unité de traitement en finalisation qui commencera, sauf retards ( fréquents en la matière) en Aout 2011 et sur l'un seulement des deux projets miniers.
On a une vision "classique", une toute petite équipe, une capitalisation réduite (125M$ fully diluted) pas de Hedging, pas de dettes...mais certainement des besoins de financement (ce qui n'est pas une critique, c'est normal à ce stade de montée en puissance) donc risque élevé d'avoir des AKs dilutives, comme les copines.

Je n'ai pas trouvé trace de teneurs de folie, et s'il y en avait, pense bien que ça aurait été mentionné, donc, elle est un peu comme ECU il y a 4 ans, sauf que les forages d'ECU se sont révélés, dans l'intermède phénoménaux et qu'on n'a aucune assurance que Fortuna connaisse la même "fortune" si j'ose dire.
La capi est faible, les réserves sont très correctes, mais là encore, ramenées au nombre d'actions, rien de fabuleux, c'est un titre qu'après ce rapide examen, je trouve séduisant pour diversifier un portefueille minier silver et ou Gold de TLT, voire de LT, avec les classiques inconvénients des canadiennes.
Perso, je lui préfère de très loin ECU, dont le ratio risk/reward me parle (me hurle) plus fort, ce qui n'enlève rien aux qualités indéniables de cette piste qui merite sans doute d'être creusée plus sérieusement.
Merci en tout cas, je ne la connaissais pas
@+
+++++++++++++++++++++

Auj. à 14:17

je me suis alors lançé dans une comparaison, à la louche et en vitesse, mais quand même avec sérieux puisque j'ai utilisé ma méthode habituelle.

127 millions de titres à 5.35$ (680 millions de dollos) pour, au mieux, en intégrant les réserves + les éventuelles et hypothètiques ressources "possibles" un petite 30 aine de millions d'onces

0.236 oz par titre, sans compter Gold ( 70.000oz)...Mouais j'ai paumé le calcul fait sur Ecu... mais en intégrant les ressources, procédé identique, elle est sur près d'un Milliard d'Oz...pour 374 millions d'actions fully diluted

2.67 oz par titres sans compter les autres métaux dont GOLD

dont, à la louche, 2.67/0.236

tu as 11.31 fois plus de matos par titre sur ECU et comme elle cote 1.15 au lieu de 5.35$, c'est à dire 4.65 fois moins, je propose de ramener tout ça ==>

11.30 X plus de matos x 4.65 ==> 52.54 fois plus interessant d'investir dans ECU.

bon, ok, je me suis basé sur les chiffres d'Adrian Douglas et il faudrait refaire ça sur 431 millions au lieu d'un milliard, mais comme la continuité démontrée des veines permet d'en escompter 570 à 930 millions SUPPLEMENTAIRES...

si je retiens 750 millions qui est la moitié de la fourchette et que j'y ajoute les 431 millions j'obtiens 1181 millions, c'est à dire 18% de plus que les chiffres sur lesquels j'ai établi cette projection à la louche...

http://www.ecu.ca/
Citation :
measured and indicated mineral resource of 40 million silver equivalent ounces and an inferred resource of 391 million silver equivalent ounces. Many of the veins and vein packages at the Velardeña Properties have demonstrated reliable evidence of continuity, laterally and at depth. This additional potential is represented by a Mineral Potential that has been quantified at an additional 570 to 930 million silver equivalent ounces.

quand je vous dis que ECU c'est un MONSTRE...

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Auj. à 14:33
donc 52.54 fois moins bien en rapport métal obtenu par dollar investi...et encore, en ne retenant que l'hypothèse médiane sur les chiffres relatifs aux espoirs issus de la continuité ( qui s'avèrent de jour en jour plus fondés) et encore, j'avais enlevé 18%

Sans même partir de l'hypothèse haute, juste en rajoutant les 18% (différence entre 1000 000 000 et 1180 000 000) ça donne 62 fois plus sexy en faveur d'ECU.

Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 4 354172 Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 4 F56b504_ Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 4 210770 Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 4 Amour26 Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 4 Alcooliq Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 4 773409 Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 4 923766 Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 4 039 Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 4 F56b504_ Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 4 F56b504_

de rien...

©️ G.Sandro

g.sandro

Captain
 Captain

g.sandro

MessageConfirmation de l'imminence de la requalification des ressources en réserves
par g.sandro Ven 4 Mar 2011 - 1:59

http://ecu.ca/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=445%3Aecu-silver-provides-corporate-update-to-shareholders&catid=76%3A2011&Itemid=216〈=en
Citation :

Home > News > Press Releases > ECU SILVER PROVIDES CORPORATE UPDATE TO SHAREHOLDERS

TORONTO, ONTARIO – March 3, 2011 – Michel Roy, Chairman and CEO of ECU
Silver Mining Inc. (TSX: ECU) (“ECU” or the “Company”) and Stephen
Altmann, President of ECU, are pleased to provide the following update
to its shareholders regarding the following topics:

• 2011 Exploration Program
  • Mining and Milling Operations
  • Scoping Study
  • New N.I. 43-101 Technical Report
  • Mergers and Acquisitions

2011 Exploration Program

Our exploration focus this year will be geared to achieve two very
important goals: First will be to significantly increase mineral
resources, and second will be to convert a material portion of
“inferred” resources into “measured and indicated” resources.

These goals will be realized by drilling into our high grade massive sulphide
discovery, drilling additional known targets, and opening new
exploration drifts underground.

Massive Sulphide Discovery

We plan to use a special high performance drill that will target the
deep-seated, high-grade massive sulphide veins that we discovered back
in July 2008. Due to the very high-grade nature of our two drill
intercepts (1,100 g/t AgEq in MSV-1 and 2,180 g/t AgEq in MSV-2), we
expect to significantly increase the size of the mineral resource at
depth.

This particular area is very important as it potentially
represents a region identifying the source of mineralization where
replacement bodies are typically found, such bodies being usually very
large. The initial phase would be four cuts on the same zone plus a
second ring of four cuts at a greater distance. Then the drill would
test deeper and/or lateral extensions or more similar veins/bodies. The
program outlining the number of holes and meters to be drilled is being
completed, however we expect expenditures to be approximately $200,000
per month and the program to continue for all of 2011 and beyond.

Drilling Additional Known Targets

There are several known targets on all our properties, most of which
having received little or no attention to date.
The initial areas to be
tested will be on the Chicago Property near drifts that we have
currently opened, which outlined several new veins that merit definition
and exploration drilling and are ready for testing at depth.
On the
main Velardeña Property we have yet to access the western half of the
land package, which hosts the whole Buenaventura sectors and the Pajaro
Azul vein. These areas merit immediate attention as they are considered to be silverrich sectors. Finally, drilling on the San Diego Property is expected to extend known mineralization, rich in silver, in several areas
A $3 million program consisting of 10,000 meters is planned for San Diego. Other targets are also being evaluated for drilling on several properties.

New Exploration Drifts

The further plan for our exploration program is to drive more
exploration drifts and, together with the grade reconciliation discussed
below, will be aimed at enhancing the categorization of our mineral
resource by converting a significant amount of inferred into the
measured and indicated category.

Success in these three areas of focus will translate into higher value for our shareholders.

The arrival of the drill rig is expected shortly with drilling
scheduled to start in March. We are fortunate to have secured a new
drill since equipment availability is scarce due to the very high level
of drilling activity in the sector.

Mining and Milling Operations

During the year 2010, our operations increased from one to four
underground operating mines: i) the Santa Juana mine (51% of current
production), ii) the San Juanes mine (9% of current production), iii)
the Terneras West mine (16% of current production), all on the main
Velardeña Property and iv) the Chicago mine (24% of current production)
on the Chicago Property. During this time period, we started
implementing in certain areas of the mines the “cut and fill” mining
method, which is a more mechanized mining method versus shrinkage
mining.

While we initially had productivity problems with cut-and-fill, the new
mine manager, hired in May 2010, turned the project around and
substantially increased productivity. We are now mining the cut-and-fill
areas on a regular basis at a 200% greater productivity than shrinkage
mining.
The success in cut-and-fill, plus the opening of new mines, has
led to the point where we are now capable of mining up to 1000 tonnes
per day
This tonnage rate can be increased by adding more underground
mining equipment to open additional stopes that are already available
and identified. Consequently, we have sourced the necessary equipment
and it is scheduled to be delivered to the site in the second quarter.

In 2010, both the cyanide leach mill (the “Oxide Mill”) and the
flotation plant (the “Sulphide Mill”) were in operation generating
gold/silver doré bars from the Oxide Mill and three concentrates from
the Sulphide Mill, a lead/silver, zinc and pyrite/gold concentrate. The
gold/silver bars are delivered to a refinery in the USA; the lead/silver
and zinc concentrates are sold to Nexxtrade and the pyrite/gold
concentrates are sold to Trafigura, both prominent metal trading
companies.

At the Sulphide Mill, several types of material were tested to optimize
recoveries and the circuit has been modified to increase production
capacity.
This process is not completed but the additional work needed
is relatively simple and we are working to complete it as soon as
possible.

At the Oxide Mill, the challenge was that a high level of copper in the
feed translated to high copper dissolution and lowered gold and silver
recoveries. We could not increase the cyanide concentrations to enhance
recoveries without causing havoc in the Merrill Crowe system. We tried
several experimental methods before selecting one, testing it in the
laboratory, then batch testing, before installing a continuous circuit
to remove the copper from the solutions. Initial tests allowed us to
remove between 98 and 100% of the copper, thereby producing a copper
concentrate with good concentrations of gold and silver. With the new
resulting solution being very low in copper, we can now increase the
cyanide concentrations in order to improve gold and silver recoveries by
10% or more.

Our experience to date will be valuable information for our expansion
plans in the future.
We believe that with the current mineral resources
alone, the Velardeña, Chicago and San Diego properties (collectively the
“Velardeña District”) could support a series of mines that together
would generate at least 5000 tonnes per day or greater.

At this rate,
the Velardeña District would potentially produce over 5 million ounces
of silver, 120,000 ounces of gold and 27 million pounds each of lead and
zinc, or about 12 million silver equivalent ounces based on current
commodity prices
. Note that, until a prefeasibility study is completed,
there are no assurances that these operational estimates are accurate or
will be economically viable.

Our mining operations have over 430 employees and are very
professionally managed by experienced people from the area. Given the
size of our mineral resources, the Velardeña, District will host much
larger production facilities in the future.

Scoping Study

The length of time it has taken to complete the scoping study has been a
disappointment to management. The third party consulting firm that was
preparing the scoping study provided timelines that were not adhered to
and missed entirely. Therefore, a few weeks ago, we entered into
discussions with a new third party consulting firm that is prominent and
has much greater resources to complete the study in a proper timeframe.

This new third party firm sent a technical team of experts on site to
review the available and pertinent information. Based on their
recommendations following the site visit, we are convinced they will
deliver a timely scoping study. As such, we are currently finalizing
negotiations with them.

All the necessary data and tests for the scoping study have been
completed, which significantly reduces the time to complete the report.
We will provide an indication of the expected time frame once we have
received an estimate from this consulting firm.

New N.I. 43-101 Technical Report

Our mining activities have shown that our mining grades are constantly
higher than the corresponding mineral resource
grades reported in our
N.I. 43-101 Technical Report.

Due to the consistency of this occurrence
we are investigating this further, with the expectation that we may
integrate the higher grades in the way we calculate the mineral
resources. Once we understand the reasons behind this discrepancy, we can compensate or eliminate it in future technical reports.

Notwithstanding the above, we are also actually mining in areas where
we have reported “inferred” resources or no resources at all.
Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 4 Alcooliq This is
not uncommon for the very continuous epithermal vein systems that we
have at our Velardeña and Chicago properties where a significant portion
of the exploration for, and discovery of, new veins and veins
extensions is done by underground development.

The higher actual grades plus mining in inferred resources prompted us
to investigate the potential for a grade reconciliation that could
positively impact on our mineral resources. In particular, this may have
the effect of converting a material portion of our “inferred” mineral
resources into the higher confidence level classification of
“indicated”.

Depending on whether the reconciliation proves to be material, or not,
this will dictate whether we provide an updated N.I. 43-101 Technical
Report in the near term, or whether we incorporate additional results
from our new exploration programs, with a view to providing an updated
N.I. 43-101 Technical Report later in the year.

Mergers and Acquisitions

We believe the value of the Velardeña District can be unlocked through
many forms. The primary value will be delivered through resource and
production growth, for which the Velardeña District is well suited.
However, this value may be accelerated through merger and acquisition
opportunities.

We are consistently evaluating these types of opportunities whether it
is talking to other companies to acquire additional assets, engaging
merger prospects, entering into JV agreements or considering the
outright sale of ECU to a larger mining company.

While several companies have, and continue to express an interest in
ECU, we do not yet believe that our stock price represents the true
value of our assets. In regard to acquisition of other assets and/or
other companies, we will only consider those assets that have a real
synergy to our assets or where we feel our expertise will unlock value.

Conclusion

Our mining and milling operations provide a very strong understanding
of the feasibility of a much larger operation.

Based on the advancements
we have made in our mining and milling efforts, we feel the Velardeña
District will be a major producer of gold, silver, lead and zinc.

The opportunity to substantially increase and convert mineral resources
is very strong due to the potential of the massive sulphide discovery,
tapping the regions of unexplored mineralized areas and using our mining
data to help convert inferred resources into measured and indicated. We
believe that this district will be host to major production and that
the size of our mineral resource will provide for very long life
operations

We have an extraordinary shareholder base that consists of long-term
shareholders who have shown great patience and loyalty to ECU over
several years. The management team at ECU remains committed to
delivering extraordinary value to our loyal shareholders

Mr. Michel Roy, P. Geo., a “qualified person” within the meaning of NI
43-101, prepared the technical information disclosed in this news
release.

About ECU Silver

ECU Silver Mining Inc. is focused on the exploration, development and
mining of gold, silver and base metals at its Velardeña District
Properties in Durango, Mexico. The Company holds a N.I. 43-101 compliant
mineral resource of 40 million silver equivalent ounces in the measured
and indicated category and 391 million silver equivalent ounces in the
inferred category. The Company also owns two mills with a combined
capacity of 820 tonnes per day. ECU's mission is to become a pre-eminent
silver and gold producer through the development of its existing and
potential mineral resources at Velardeña.

Contact information:

Michel Roy Stephen Altmann Mark Butler
Chairman and CEO President Investor Relations

Torreón, Mexico Toronto, Canada Toronto, Canada
011 52 871 747 5750 (416) 366-2428 (905) 602-4248

©️ G.Sandro

g.sandro

Captain
 Captain

g.sandro

MessageEncore des teneurs de folie ECU Silver Continues to Develop the Terneras West Mine
par g.sandro Sam 19 Mar 2011 - 2:22

Encore des teneurs de folie sur ce dernier forage en date, ça semble devenir habituel et pour un peu on oublierait à quel point c'est exceptionnel.

Le marché, ne lui accorde qu'une hausse de 5% sur cette séance alors qu'elle a été malmenée pendant le séisme nippon, comme les autres du reste...personnellement, (mais attention, j'ai déjà fait la preuve que je suis capable de me tromper) je trouve sa valorisation insensée alors que les réserves et les ressources ( p1+p2+p3) ne cessent d'augmenter, je vous rappelle également que, justement, elles sont supposés donner lieu, dans un avenir proche, à des requalifications par organisme certificateur agrée indépendant ...Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 4 F56b504_ Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 4 Amour26
Je pense que ces requalifications vont constituer un énorme facteur haussier car, si j'ai bien compris, le Boss ne peut/ veut? pas réellement intégrer ces récentes et nombreuses découvertes dans les données officielles de la compagnie tant que cette validation n'a pas été réalisée.

J'insiste, regardez les teneurs, une telle concentration, aussi souvent, sur quasiment tous les forages...c'est incroyable...et pour ma part, au feeling, je pense que c'est même possiblement le motif paradoxal de sa non reconnaissance par la communauté financière: des chiffres pareils, ça semble incroyable, et pour tout dire, trop beau...

Je vous rappelle aussi que ce titre est détenu et recommandé par des cadors du GATA, et que le cartel pourrait trouver là matière à "punir" le titre pour ne pas donner encore plus de raisonnance aux thèses très dérangeantes (enfin, pour lui du moins) du GATA.

tenez vous bien,
ils n'ont exploré que 50%, et à chaque nouveau trou, on dirait presque qu'ils piochent dans un tas de lingots (bon, j'exagère délibérément pour la clarté de la métaphore, mais je n'ai pas d'exemple en tête de titre offrant de telles teneurs).

Alors, certes, il y a aussi, de temps en temps, chez les autres compagnies, une veine très riche qui est découverte et baptisée "High Grade", mais chez ECU, c'est en train de devenir la norme à force de se rééditer

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ECU-Silver-Continues-to-ccn-3213360943.html?x=0&.v=1

Citation :

ECU Silver Continues to Develop the Terneras West Mine

Related Quotes

SymbolPriceChange ECU.TO
0.96+0.05
Press Release

On Thursday March 17, 2011, 11:02 am EDT

TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - March 17, 2011) - ECU Silver Mining Inc. (TSX:ECU - News)
is pleased to announce that it has encountered new high grade
mineralization
in the Terneras West Mine through further development
along the vein structure. The Terneras West Mine is located on the main
Velardena Property.The vein was opened for another 89 meters (294
feet) and yielded an average of 3.45 grams per tonne (g/t) gold (Au), 440 g/t silver (Ag), 4.90% lead (Pb) and 2.48% zinc (Zn) over a width of 0.37 meters (1.2 feet)

The best portion was the last 15 meters (50
feet) which averaged 7.34 g/t Au, 2060 g/t Ag, 18.15% Pb and 3.67% Zn over an average width of 0.25 meters (0.8 feet), including the last cut of 7.54 g/t Au, 5541 g/t Ag, 37.3% Pb and 1.8% Zn over 0.25 meters (0.8 feet)

Furthermore, the Buenaventura Vein was transected in this
new development drift and will be investigated by more development in the near future. The Buenaventura Vein is among a number of known veins located in the western portion of the main Velardena Property, which have yet to be tested and included in the Company's mineral resources
. affraid Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 4 917615 Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 4 Amour26 Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 4 F56b504_ Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 4 773409 Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 4 354172 Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 4 210770 Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 4 923766

Michel Roy, CEO and Chairman of ECU stated, "This type of grade and extension is certainly very encouraging for the continuing development of the whole western area of the Velardena Property where there exists many
known veins that are still untested.

Only about 50% of the Velardena Property has been explored
Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 4 773409 Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 4 Applaudi Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 4 Alcooliq and it currently contains about 37 million ounces of silver equivalent (AgEq oz) measured and indicated resources (93% of the Company's measured and indicated resources) and about 241 million AgEq oz inferred resources (62% of the Company's inferred resources)".Cautionary StatementsReaders are cautioned that until a prefeasibility study is completed, there are no assurances these latest mineralized zones will be economically viable. All widths are true widths. Samples were assayed at the ERSA laboratory in Torreon, Coahuila, Mexico which is currently in the process of being certified.

Mr. Michel Roy, P. Geo., a "qualified person" within the meaning of NI
43-101, prepared the technical information disclosed in this news
release.About ECU SilverECU Silver Mining Inc. is focused
on the exploration, development and mining of gold, silver and base
metals at its Velardena District Properties in Durango, Mexico. The
Company holds a N.I. 43-101 compliant mineral resource of 40 million
silver equivalent ounces in the measured and indicated category and 391
million silver equivalent ounces in the inferred category. The Company
also owns two mills with a combined capacity of 820 tonnes per day.
ECU's mission is to become a pre-eminent silver and gold producer
through the development of its existing and potential mineral resources
at Velardena.

Cautionary StatementsReaders are cautioned
that there are no assurances that all or any part of ECU Silver's
mineral resource will be economically viable. Until a prefeasibility
study is completed, there are no assurances the release of an updated
mineral resource will be economically viable.

©️ G.Sandro

g.sandro

Captain
 Captain

g.sandro

par marie Lun 4 Avr 2011 - 17:40

résultats 2010 écu ne plaisent pas.. l'action est encore en baisse de 2.11% à 0.93$cad, alors que l'argent métal fait de nouveaux plus haut.. au delà de 38 $

pas assez de production, mon fils ..

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ECU-Silver-Releases-Year-End-ccn-3807005255.html?x=0&.v=1

ECU Silver Releases Year End Results for 2010

Press Release Source: ECU Silver Mining Inc. On Friday April 1, 2011, 10:56 am EDT

TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - April 1, 2011) - ECU Silver Mining Inc. (TSX:ECU - News) reports that it has released its audited consolidated financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2010 and the related management's discussion and analysis of financial position and results of operations ("MD&A").
ECU reported a net loss of $6.9 million, or 2 cents per share in 2010, compared with a net loss of $8.4 million, or 3 cents per share in 2009. Since the Company reports as an exploration and development company, the income statement does not report revenues from sales. Revenues from metal sales are reported in the statement of cash flows and were $19.3 million in 2010, compared with $6.6 million in 2009, a 194% increase year over year.
Metal sales for 2010 were 16,021 ounces of gold, 356,559 ounces of silver, 445,650 pounds of lead and 423,996 pounds of zinc. Year over year, this represents a 250% increase in gold sales, a 144% increase in silver sales, 568% increase in lead sales and a 375% increase in zinc sales.
Michel Roy, CEO and Chairman stated, "We are pleased with the progress of our operations with metal sales being significantly higher than last year. The majority of our gold and silver sales came from the Oxide Mill, which has been running very well for us. A portion of the gold sales came from the sale of our gold/pyrite stockpile. The stockpile has been completely sold and the transportation and processing of our gold concentrate stockpile was very successful. We will continue to look for ways to optimize our mining and milling operations during 2011."
Stephen Altmann, President added, "In 2011 we plan to increase our exploration focus with the goal of increasing mineral resources and converting additional inferred resources into the measured and indicated categories. The exploration plan will focus on drilling the deep seated massive sulphides on the Velardena Property, which started this past week, plus the delineation of additional known mineralized veins, extensions of existing veins and identification of new veins on all three of our properties".

©️ Marie

marie

Skipper
 Skipper

marie

par g.sandro Lun 4 Avr 2011 - 20:50

Exact, mais avec un bémol pour moi, c'est l'excellence de la progression des ventes alors même que la production, comme tu le soulignes, a peu augmenté, ce qui laisse entier le levier pour après...
et ces chiffres n'intègrent pas le produit des ventes

Citation :
Posté par sicilia3
( GSandro Hardinvestor )

Auj. à 16:25
J'ai parcouru en diago car débordé de taf, mais en 1ère
réaction, je dirais que la "perte" de 02 cts by share est en réalité
purement comptable et je rappellerais que les frais de forage ont été
très lourds, ils le seront encore en 2012 du reste, pour le grand
bonheur des chiffres de réserves qui s'en trouveront substantiellement
revalorisés et de la fiscalité car c'est fully déductible.
voilà le passage clé àmha
Citation :
Since the Company reports as an exploration and development company, the income statement does not report revenues from sales. Revenues from metal sales are reported in the statement of cash flows and were $19.3 million in 2010, compared with $6.6 million in 2009, a 194% increase year over year.

Metal sales for 2010 were 16,021 ounces of gold, 356,559 ounces of silver, 445,650 pounds of lead and 423,996 pounds of zinc. Year over year, this represents a 250% increase in gold sales, a 144% increase in silver sales, 568% increase in lead sales and a 375% increase in zinc sales.

©️ G.Sandro

g.sandro

Captain
 Captain

g.sandro

MessageECU pourrait petre sur un point clé: regardez la ligne verte
par g.sandro Sam 30 Avr 2011 - 19:01

Possible puissant signal de Timing angle...

Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 4 Ecufallingknifeoutiming
hardinvestor / ecu en timing angle

©️ G.Sandro

g.sandro

Captain
 Captain

g.sandro

MessageGraphique similaire mais en €uros cette fois
par g.sandro Dim 1 Mai 2011 - 12:58

Graphique similaire mais en €uros cette fois

Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 4 Ecufallingknifeoutiming
hardinvestor / ecu en euros

©️ G.Sandro

g.sandro

Captain
 Captain

g.sandro

par g.sandro Dim 1 Mai 2011 - 13:31

Je vous rappelle que la compagnie est en train de faire les ultimes forages complémentaires pour faire certifier ses réserves qui, à en croire le niveau pharaonique des "ressources" pourraient se voir appliquer un coefficient multiplicateur de PLUSIEURS ORDRES...oui... vous avez bien lu...
remontez la file et comparez les réserves officielles déclaréezs et les ressources; tout va se jouer sur la possibilité de basculer les immenses P2 ( probables) et P3 ( possibles) en P1 (Prouvées)....
Heu...c'est un peu une devinette que je pourrais résumé sous la forme d'un énoncé de problème arithmétique pour élève de 5eme:

En 1 milliard 100 millions, combien de fois 50 millions?

Perso, je serais tenté de répondre 22 fois...et vous?

Alors, entendons nous bien, même si on n'atteint pas un tel chiffre, souvenez-vous que seules les actuelles réserves prouvées sont prises en considération et qu'elles le sont, en outre, à une valeur d'un gros quart voire d'un petit tiers du cours, valeur débile qui a totalement fait abstraction de l'envolée du Silver depuis 2008...Miam?

Qui a dit 22 x4 = 88 ? affraid Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 4 917615 Certainement pas moi...
moi j'ai juste dit 22 x3 = 66
Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 4 0ddebde_ et comme je suis d'un naturel de chat échaudé , je crains l'eau froide et je redivise par 3...alors...

Ecu 11€, Ecu 33€, ou Ecu 44€? je ne sais pas,
mais Ecu 0.50 cts d'€, ça me paraît quand même sérieusement sexy...
Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 4 651415 Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 4 512646 Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 4 446809 Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 4 166386
Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 4 125380 Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 4 Alcooliq Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 4 Amour26 Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 4 F56b504_ Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 4 773409 Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 4 471266

Alors, certes, le marché a sanctionné, au delà du rationnel, une production jugée "insuffisante" en 2010, ok...mais justement, n'est-ce pas là une marque supplémentaire du génie de la Direction qui a choisi de financer des forages et de laisser les réserves en terre bien au chaud pendant que le Silver grimpe, plutôt que de prioriser l'extraction qui aurait eu pour effet de vendre du métal bien moins cher que son prix actuel et futur?

On a une approche "value" sur ce titre, on regarde le BILAN, pas le compte de résultats d'une année donnée; a fortiori d'une année de développement...

Le meilleur endroit pour valoriser les réserves était de les laisser en terre et pas de les brader...un "tiens!" ne vaut pas forcément 2 "Tu l'auras!"

©️ G.Sandro

g.sandro

Captain
 Captain

g.sandro

par marie Dim 8 Mai 2011 - 2:40

Bill Murphy qui a surpondéré Ecu dans son portefeuille et qui est actionnaire de TRES longue date ... est comme nous, complétement dégouté de la voir, shortée à fond et sombrer.. alors même que l'argent faisait de nouveau plus hauts ... le monde à l'envers !
de quoi être complétement dégouté .. mais car il y a un mais ..
c'est Murphy .. et il sait pourquoi il l'a mise en portif .., c'est d'ailleurs la seule exploitation minière qu'il ait été visité sur place ..
il fait un très interessant paralléle avec Samex, dont il est gros actionnaire également .. et qui a subi le même genre de traitement ( shorts maipulatoires et campagne de désinformation )... et qui justement tire enfin son épingle du jeu ..
regardez ce graphe , totalement spectaculaire ..

graphique Samex

bref et même si on me traite de complotiste ou de parano, et puisque de toutes façons, on le fait déjà .. je répéte que les bullions banks et affidés doivent s'empresser de shorter à fond "les actions" de Murphy .. histoire à la fois de le décridibiliser et de montrer à ses lecteurs qui commande ici ..

une fois ceci établi .. on achéte ou pas, en connaissance de cause .. et toujours sur les creux ( comme pour tout les entrées sur le compartiment métaux précieux )
vous avez vu ce que ça a donné pour la dénonciation de la manipulation de l'argent?
de 4 à 50 $...
ce sera pareil pour écu .. il n'y a aucune raison fondamentale qui s'y oppose .. , juste quelques gros manipulateurs.. qui perdront, tout comme ils ont DEJA perdu sur l'argent métal ( le raid actuel n'y change rien .. ils ont déjà perdu )
bref, je vous laisse lire le topo de Murphy .. qui vient de renforcer ecu sur les dernières séances

www.lemetropolecafe.com

*Samex Mining ($1.35), led by my friend Jeff Dahl and idea man behind Gold Rush 21 in Dawson City, was a dog until recently. It is my second largest holding and have been in the stock for 11 years, or something like that. I have watched it go for pennies to $1.50, back to 20 cents, and now back up, having traded at $1.46 in recent days.
The reason for the last surge, which just occurred, was superb drilling results in Chile and the share price has reacted accordingly. GATA’s Adrian Douglas believes further drilling results over the years will prove it up to be a world class discovery. Adrian has visited the Samex find and remains extremely excited over its prospects.
What is important to point out is that many Café members got into this stock, say a decade ago, at 20 cents. At $1.40, it has brought a 600% return over a decade, or a 60% return per year on an initial investment at 20 cents. Compare those returns to investing in the DOW per year. The key in making those returns is finding the right junior/exploration stock and having tremendous patience. Faith in good management is key too.
*It is not easy, this investing in some of the smaller market cap gold/silver companies. My largest holding is ECU Silver (71 cents Cdn.), and has been the dog of dogs. My initial entry point was 23 cents around 12 years ago. It is the only mine that I ever visited and that is where I met CEO Michel Roy, who is a very talented geologist.
After beginning to deliver on silver resources with drilling success, the stock went to $3.50 Cdn when silver was only $12, only to plummet back to 43 cents before recovering after the crash of 2008, only to fall apart again while the price of silver skyrocketed.
What a total bummer. While I own physical silver and some other silver stocks, this was far and away my way of capturing the mega silver move I saw coming. Heck, they have 420 million silver equivalent ounces already, which is why I made it my big play. I couldn’t have got it more wrong in terms of making money on the giant silver move. I might as well put my money in a diapers company. If I had only listened to Tony Sherman, who painted a portrait of the Vietnamese girl on the cover of Time or Newsweek as she fled a napalm attack. He bought something like 2 million shares of ECU at a ½ penny when the company was in real trouble over a decade ago. He sold them at $2.95 because his technicals told him to do so. And guess what? With some of those proceeds he is putting the two daughters of that Vietnamese girl (who lives in Toronto) through college.
But, alas, I stuck with ECU. While a horrendous decision on my part so far, I will get a pretty good idea how this investment will turn out in end over the months ahead. It is my hope that it will be another Samex and trade that way, and then some. WHY…
Michel Roy has long believed the 420 million ounces they have already found is an offshoot of a massive sulfide 600 meters to 1,000 meters below the surface. Over the next week and couple of months that will prove out or not. If so, look out above.
ECU is massively shorted and I mean MASSIVE. Samex was heavily shorted also. The firm has also been victim of a viscous smear campaign and it has worked to a large degree. Watching ECU go down this year as the price of silver went bonkers was aggravating to put it mildly. It led to Ranting Bill instead of Ranting Andy. Perhaps it is time for the tide to go the other way. If the next massive sulfide work results are very encouraging, it could set off a buying panic among those shorts, like it did when Samex hit.
My bet is they hit, which is why I bought more ECU shares the past couple of days. I am going to be a very happy camper or on the warpath. One thing for sure, patience is called for when investing in certain stocks in this sector.
The prices of gold and silver are going MUCH MUCH higher. It is only a matter of time before the entire precious metals share sector goes bonkers as the investing public piles in. It is my hope that the likes of Kirkland Lake, Seabridge, Samex, and ECU Silver are leading the way in the months ahead.

©️ Marie

marie

Skipper
 Skipper

marie

MessageECU en €, possible divergence positive en zone de survente majeure
par g.sandro Dim 8 Mai 2011 - 12:21

ECU en €, possible divergence positive en zone de survente majeure et ce, justement, dans la zone de support de TLT...Miam...Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 4 Amour26 Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 4 F56b504_ Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 4 Alcooliq

Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 4 Ecuen923
hardinvestor / analyse technique ecu

©️ G.Sandro

g.sandro

Captain
 Captain

g.sandro

par marie Mar 10 Mai 2011 - 1:56

du nouveau et du lourd !

vente à découvert frauduleuse du titre Ecu , et revue des fondamentaux

le pdg d'Ecu a adressé une lettre à ses actionnaires

Dave de The Golden Truth nous livre son analyse détaillée sur la vente à découvert manipulatoire auquel fait allusion le CEO d''ECU et aussi sur les excellents fondamentaux de l'action ..

la direction d'ECU a pris contact avec un avocat conseil pour envisager les recours possibles contre cette fraude manifeste ..

je vous laisse lire attentivement l'intégralité de l'article dont le titre est suffisamment éloquent :

Ecu silver pourrait être sur le point de faire un gros mouvement haussier

http://truthingold.blogspot.com/2011/05/ecu-silver-may-be-ready-to-make-big.html

©️ Marie

marie

Skipper
 Skipper

marie

par g.sandro Mar 10 Mai 2011 - 3:01

Comme c'est riche d'infos que je ne tiens pas à voir disparaitre, je le cite:

http://truthingold.blogspot.com/2011/05/ecu-silver-may-be-ready-to-make-big.html

Citation :
Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 4 20100225-ecu200

May 09, 2011 13:18 ET

ECU Silver Chairman and CEO, Michel Roy, Provides Letter to Shareholders

TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - May 9, 2011) -ECU Silver Mining Inc. (TSX:ECU)Dear Shareholders,Gold
and silver prices have surged since the beginning of 2011, despite a
sharp correction this past week. However, most of the stocks in the
mining sector, including both producers and explorers, have
significantly underperformed the precious metal price escalation. Many
analysts attribute this incongruity to an over-riding investment
strategy implemented by many hedge funds in which they "hedge" the
sector investment by collectively going long the metal and short the
mining stocks.Beyond this general sector underperformance, ECU's
stock also appears to have received excessive pressure from trading
patterns which appear designed to suppress the stock price. Management
considers this to be a serious concern and is in discussions with legal
counsel regarding the nature of this activity and potential recourse.From
an operational standpoint, much has already been accomplished in 2011
and as the year progresses, management anticipates numerous achievements
which should enhance production and revenue, as well as the size and
quality of the resource. Presumably, these accomplishments will
positively impact the value of ECU's common stock.Mine OperationsECU
has increased revenue over the past five consecutive quarters, enhanced
by the successful negotiation of the sale of a 13,000 tonne stockpile
of processed material containing gold pyrite. Revenue in Q4 '10 was over
$6.4 million, almost 200% higher than the period five quarters earlier.
Altogether in 2010, metal sales increased year over year by 250% for
gold, 144% for silver, 568% for lead, and 375% for zinc. Although the
sale and delivery of the gold pyrite stockpile has been completed,
management expects revenue from production to improve when the company
mines in recently-developed stopes containing significantly higher
resource grades.Oxide mineralized material continues to be
extracted from the Santa Juana mine as three additional mines, San
Juanes, Chicago, and Terneras West have been opened. An accelerated
development program is underway to advance additional veins, and mining
levels, to a stage where mineralized material can be extracted from more
mining stopes, thereby increasing production.As outlined in
previous press releases, new veins and vein extensions have been
discovered at Santa Juana. Most of these discoveries are sulphide
material which contains good to excellent gold and silver grades higher
than nearby areas that were recorded in the last resource report.
Metallurgical testing has allowed us to develop a new procedure to
enhance processing of the sulphide material. New high grade veins plus
enhanced processing techniques will significantly increase the quality
and quantity of the concentrates. Since sulphides represent over 97% of
the mineral resource, this is a very important step towards the future
development of the project.Milling OperationsBoth
the flotation (sulphide) and the cyanide leach (oxide) mills have been
fine-tuned with extra equipment and new circuits. Modifications were
completed at the flotation mill to increase the precision of reagent
additions and PH control. New lab and bulk metallurgical testing will
help us refine the flotation process. These modifications will increase
recoveries and improve the quality of the concentrates produced.A
new circuit to remove copper from the solutions was added to the oxide
mill. Previously, copper interfered with gold and silver recoveries. So,
after several months of testing and modifications, the company
completed a copper removing continuous circuit which is now removing
over 95% of the copper from the solutions. This enables the company to
increase gold and silver recoveries, as well as produce a saleable
copper concentrate.With initiatives that have been in development
over the past year, ECU expects to see an increase in quantity and
quality of concentrates and dore bars over the next few months.ExplorationAn
underground high-performance drill is currently advancing to define the
massive sulphide zone that was previously discovered with high grade
sulphide intercepts from hole SJ-18-21. The drill will cut various holes
at different angles (daughter holes) at depth, in order to intercept
further high grade mineralization. This will help define the shape,
size, and persistence of the mineralization in the massive sulphide
zone. Geological modeling suggests that this zone could consist of large
replacement type bodies or mantos style deposits.As the
high-performance drill re-entered the original drill hole, drilled
nearly three years ago, it was realized that sections of the hole had
filled in. As such, the drill bit was replaced with a smaller one, in
order to avoid a deviation from the original hole. This precaution
caused a slight delay but this portion of the work is nearly complete
and the actual drilling for the first cut will start very soon.Additional drilling is also occurring on the joint venture San Diego property.Results from the two drilling programs will be published as they become available.Property ExpansionECU
recently entered into contracts to acquire new properties. One is a
newly-acquired mining claim immediately adjacent and now integrated into
the Chicago property. We are currently exploring this area by
underground ramping and drifting. Several new veins have been discovered
in the Chicago property which extends onto the new claim.A
second property, the Flechas property, is being evaluated through
underground exploration and development, along a known major vein.
Results have been encouraging, justifying the continuation of our
exploration and development work.On another property, the Nazas
property, an initial 1,700 tonne bulk sample of oxide material was
processed which confirmed that grades and recoveries were highly
suitable for the oxide mill. Additional work will be done in a key zone
on this property to define the size and shape of the mineralization. The
zone currently being examined is over 15 meters wide on surface and
appears amenable to open pit mining. Other exploration projects on
various properties (surface and underground) are also being evaluated.Scoping StudySince
the changeover to a larger consulting firm, the work has progressed
significantly. The new consultant is currently integrating real data
from our mining stopes into their model. Since the company is currently
extracting mineralized material from operations, several of the model
parameters are "actual", thereby giving the scoping study a high level
of accurateness and reliability. We will provide updates on the scoping
study as we get nearer to its completion.SummaryManagement
believes that the market value of ECU can be greatly enhanced by
significantly increasing the size and quality of the company's mineral
resource. As a result, major drilling campaigns are underway to define
the massive sulphide zone in Santa Juana and further define the resource
at San Diego. In addition, ongoing development work at several areas
have already identified new veins and vein extensions. This information
will be incorporated into an updated NI 43-101 mineral resource report.
We expect the drilling campaign to be completed at the end of this year
with the updated technical report shortly thereafter.About ECU SilverECU
Silver Mining Inc. is focused on the exploration, development and
mining of gold, silver and base metals at its Velardeña District
Properties in Durango, Mexico. The Company holds a NI 43-101 compliant
mineral resource of 40 million silver equivalent (0.6 million gold
equivalent) ounces in the measured and indicated category and 391
million silver equivalent (6.0 million gold equivalent) ounces in the
potential mineral resources at Velardeña.Cautionary StatementsThis
press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of
Section 27A of the Securities Act and Section 27E of the Exchange Act.
Such statements include, without limitation, statements regarding the
future results of operations, performance and achievements of the
Company, including potential property acquisitions, the timing, content,
cost and results of proposed work programs, the discovery and
delineation of mineral deposits/resources/reserves, geological
interpretations, proposed production rates, potential mineral recovery
processes and rates, the proposed construction of a mill, business and
financing plans, business trends and future operating revenues. Although
the Company believes that such statements are reasonable, it can give
no assurance that such expectations will prove to be correct.
Forward-looking statements are typically identified by words such as:
believe, expect, anticipate, intend, estimate, postulate and similar
expressions, or are those, which, by their nature, refer to future
events. The Company cautions investors that any forward-looking
statements by the Company are not guarantees of future results or
performance, and that actual results may differ materially from those in
forward looking statements as a result of various factors, including,
but not limited to, variations in the nature, quality and quantity of
any mineral deposits that may be located, significant downward
variations in the market price of any minerals produced, the Company's
inability to obtain any necessary permits, consents or authorizations
required for their activities, to produce minerals from their properties
successfully or profitably, to continue their projected growth, to
raise the necessary capital or to be fully able to implement their
business strategies.All of the Company's public disclosure filings may be accessed via www.sedar.com
and readers are urged to review these materials, including the
technical reports filed with respect to the Company's mineral
properties.The Toronto Stock Exchange
has not reviewed and does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or
accuracy of the content of this Press Release.

©️ G.Sandro

g.sandro

Captain
 Captain

g.sandro

par nofear Mar 10 Mai 2011 - 3:03

Citation :
vente à découvert frauduleuse du titre Ecu , et revue des fondamentaux

ça confirme bien ce que disait Jim CB Willie à ce propos et ECU est loin d'être la seule , les autres suivront elles l'exemple dans la "rebellion" ?

©️ Nofear / Hardinvestor / On appelle esprit libre celui qui pense autrement qu'on ne s'y attend de sa part en raison de son origine, de son milieu, de son état et de sa fonction, ou en raison des opinions régnantes de son temps. Il est l'exception, les esprits asservis sont la règle. Ce que ceux-ci lui reprochent, c'est que ses libres principes, ou bien ont leur source dans le désir de surprendre ou bien permettent de conclure à des actes libres, c'est-à-dire de ceux qui sont inconciliables avec la morale asservie." (Friedrich NIETZSCHE, Humain, trop humain) mon tweet perso: @ghostbikerman

nofear

Chef cuistot
 Chef cuistot

nofear

par g.sandro Dim 22 Mai 2011 - 21:03

extrait du midas

Citation :
I hope everyone took advantage of that
little gift delivered by the bullion banks this morning and added to
positions when they smacked silver after the Comex opening. I also hope
everyone took advantage of that last pullback in ECU and added. ECU will
soon have drill results from their deep-drilling and if the results
come in anywhere near as good as I think they will, this stock will give
the large short-sellers their own day of rapture.

©️ G.Sandro

g.sandro

Captain
 Captain

g.sandro

MessageECU Silver Enters High Grade Workings of Terneras Mine
par g.sandro Ven 10 Juin 2011 - 23:11

ECU Silver Enters High Grade Workings of Terneras Mine

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ECU-Silver-Enters-High-Grade-ccn-3788404993.html?x=0&.v=1

Press Release

On Tuesday June 7, 2011, 10:34 am EDT

TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - June 7, 2011) - ECU Silver Mining Inc. (TSX:ECU - News)
is pleased to report that the Company has sampled up to 14.03 grams per
tonne (g/t) gold
(Au), 155 g/t silver (Ag), 1.21% lead (Pb) and 4.26%
zinc (Zn) over 1.50 meters (5 feet) in the Terneras Mine. Historical
workings in Terneras have demonstrated significant continuity reaching
up to 1200 meters (3,940 feet).
The underground development ramp
at the San Juanes mine reached old workings of the Terneras mine giving
the Company access to developed levels which can be mined in the short
term. The level that was reached was sampled on both side of a major
fault that cuts the main Terneras vein.
On the west side of the
fault, in the main body of the old mine known to extend for 1,200
meters, the vein is generally thicker with consistent high assays. The
drift in this area was sampled for a length of 48 meters (157 feet) and
yielded 3.25 g/t
Au,
311 g/t Ag, 1.78% Pb and 2.05% Zn over a width of 0.65 meters (2 feet). The best section sampled was 14.03 g/t Au, 155 g/t Ag, 1.21% Pb and 4.26% Zn over 1.50 meters (5 feet). On the east side
of the fault, the vein is thinner and assays are irregular. The average
over 48 meters (157 feet) of drift is 2.82 g/t Au, 263 g/t Ag, 1.48% Pb and 1.75% Zn over 0.21 meters (0.7 feet).

A significant portion of the Terneras vein could be opened rapidly by rehabilitating the existing infrastructure.
The portion of the Terneras vein developed by previous owners and mined until 1920, contained approximately 4,000,000 tonnes (over 60,000,000 ounces of silver) of mineralized material.

In an update of the deep drilling to test the deep seated massive sulphides, the new cut steepened the drill hole which would have caused the drill to cut the extension of the zone more than150 meters deeper than the original cut. Since the objective of the initial holes is to confirm vertical and horizontal continuity close to the vein, this was deemed too deep for an initial cut. Consequently, it was decided to use the navi-drill to flatten the hole and cut the zone at a higher elevation, but still significantly deeper than the initial intercept.

The drilling is currently at a depth of 870 meters (2,850 feet), 55 meters (180 feet) below the original intercepts in hole SJ-18-21 and is now being deviated into the massive sulphide zone.All widths are true widths.

Samples were assayed at the ERSA laboratory in Torreon, Coahuila, Mexico, which is currently in the process of being certified.

Michel Roy, PGeo, a qualified person within the meaning of NI 43-101,
prepared the technical information disclosed in this news release.

About ECU Silver
ECU Silver Mining Inc. is focused on the exploration, development and
mining of gold, silver and base metals at its Velardena District
Properties in Durango, Mexico. The Company holds a N.I. 43-101 compliant
mineral resource of 40 million silver equivalent ounces in the measured
and indicated category and 391 million silver equivalent ounces in the
potential mineral resources at Velardena.Cautionary StatementsReaders
are cautioned that there are no assurances that all or any part of ECU
Silver's mineral resource will be economically viable. Until a
prefeasibility study is completed, there are no assurances the release
of an updated mineral resource will be economically viable.This
press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of
Section 27A of the Securities Act and Section 27E of the Exchange Act.
Such statements include, without limitation, statements regarding the
future results of operations, performance and achievements of the
Company, including potential property acquisitions, the timing, content,
cost and results of proposed work programs, the discovery and
delineation of mineral deposits/resources/reserves, geological
interpretations, proposed production rates, potential mineral recovery
processes and rates, the proposed construction of a mill, business and
financing plans, business trends and future operating revenues. Although
the Company believes that such statements are reasonable, it can give
no assurance that such expectations will prove to be correct.
Forward-looking statements are typically identified by words such as:
believe, expect, anticipate, intend, estimate, postulate and similar
expressions, or are those, which, by their nature, refer to future
events. The Company cautions investors that any forward-looking
statements by the Company are not guarantees of future results or
performance, and that actual results may differ materially from those in
forward looking statements as a result of various factors, including,
but not limited to, variations in the nature, quality and quantity of
any mineral deposits that may be located, significant downward
variations in the market price of any minerals produced, the Company's
inability to obtain any necessary permits, consents or authorizations
required for their activities, to produce minerals from their properties
successfully or profitably, to continue their projected growth, to
raise the necessary capital or to be fully able to implement their
business strategies. All of the Company's public disclosure filings may
be accessed via www.sedar.com
and readers are urged to review these materials, including the
technical reports filed with respect to the Company's mineral
properties.The Toronto Stock Exchange has not reviewed and does
not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of the content of
this Press Release.

©️ G.Sandro

g.sandro

Captain
 Captain

g.sandro

par g.sandro Dim 12 Juin 2011 - 12:37

Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 4 Ecu922

hardinvestor /graph ecu

©️ G.Sandro

g.sandro

Captain
 Captain

g.sandro

par marie Lun 13 Juin 2011 - 16:23

héhé .. bien vu Sandro
Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 4 039

écu prend 10% dans de beaux volumes et avec un spot argent malmené ..

©️ Marie

marie

Skipper
 Skipper

marie

par Contenu sponsorisé 

Contenu sponsorisé