Hardinvestor HardinvestorTraduire: TraductionSuivre:  Hardinvestor sur TwitterHardinvestor sur FacebookVidéos Hardinvestor Youtube

Hardinvestor- Investir sur l’or et l’argent Hard Investor   |  Silver is King, Go gold!

Pourquoi et comment investir dans l’or et l’argent ? Plus qu’un placement d’opportunité, il s’agit avant tout de sécuriser le pouvoir d’achat de votre épargne contre l’érosion monétaire et les conséquences de la crise systémique mondiale, tout en déjouant les pièges que réserve le marché de l’or et de l’argent, à l’investisseur non averti.

-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal

Partagez  |

nouveau relévement des couvertures , mais uniquement pour les spreads

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas
MessageAuteur
Messagenouveau relévement des couvertures , mais uniquement pour les spreads
par marie Sam 19 Fév 2011 - 17:23

hier, le Cme releve de 50% les couvertures de pas mal de mat 1eres, dont gold et silver .. mais ça ne concerne que les spreads.. donc pas préoccupant pour les longs ..

je vous passe l'info tout de même , pour que vous ne fassiez pas la confusion avec les dernières augmentation des couvertures.. au cas où vous tomberiez sur cette info ..

www.lemetropoolecafe.com

Margin Hike?
I haven't seen a release from the CME about margin increases, but I'm passing this along anyhow.
Brian
http://www.zerohedge.com/article/if-cme-hikes-gold-and-silver-margins-50-and-nobody-cared-did-tree-fall-central-banking-pm-pr
In looking at the CME link after I sent the previous email, it appears the big gold and silver contracts are not affected, which is why I never read the CME email from Wednesday in the first place.
Brian

RANTING ANDY: THE LAST SILVER MARGIN CALL (that mattered)
Each day, I am more and more amazed by not only the fraud and corruption in financial markets (and everything else, for that matter), but the apathy about such as America rapidly spins around the bottom of the toilet bowl.
As a veteran (tick-for-tick) watcher of the Precious Metals manipulation- I mean market- for the past decade, I have watched every dirty trick imaginable, legal and illegal, utilized to attack these cornerstones of the global monetary system. The end, of course, being for Washington/Wall Street and their analogues overseas to retain power while stealing from the masses.
One of their favorite tools has been to raise margin requirements at the CRIMEX- sorry COMEX- every time gold and silver start to break out. This petty slight of hand, always pulled after markets were closed, was combined with a healthy dose of naked paper contract shorting to create a paper selloff and drive the prices down. And it always worked.
In fact, in early November they had the gall to pull such a raid MIDDAY, just as silver was passing $30.50/oz and getting ready to explode, creating a nearly $5.00/oz. intraday plummet. In the old days, such an event would trigger a 1-2 month liquidation, and more Cartel victories. However, that drop was quickly recouped, with silver hitting new highs in December. Since that time, two other margin increases were attempted by the CRIMEX overlords on gold/silver, but this time they were done when gold/silver were FALLING instead of RISING as in the past; such was their desperation to create a big sell-off.
Those attempts miserably failed, including the January engineered sell-off in silver/gold that has already been recouped in silver (new 30-year high yesterday) and nearly so in gold. But each time these margin increases occurred, they were heavily reported across the globe, by good guys such as GATA and bad guys such as Kitco whom are desperate for PM’s to fall.
But what really shocked me was that ANOTHER INTRADAY 50% margin increase was instituted YESTERDAY for both gold and silver (and many other commodities), but not only did gold and silver not go down, they didn’t even flinch, with silver in particular soaring to 30-year record levels.
http://www.cmegroup.com/tools-information/lookups/advisories/clearing/files/Chadv11-66.pdf (see pages 14-18)
And not only that, I didn’t see one piece of reporting of it, even by GATA!
In other words, the Cartel’s ammunition tray is so bare that events like this, which even three months ago still could make waves, aren’t even worth the time of day. Another would be the level of the dollar/Euro forex rate, for years incorrectly interpreted as meaningful to PMs and finally recognized as IRRELEVANT.
The Gold Cartel is on its last legs, the victim of massive physical buying around the world that will not stop, EVER, or at least until the world returns to a REAL gold/silver standard!
Dave from Denver…
Margin Follow Up

The margin hikes apply to spread trades and not outright long positions. Shouldn't be a big deal.

©️ Marie
Pas de copier-coller: merci de faire un lien vers ce post.
Suivez Hardinvestor sur Twitter et sur Facebook
nouveau relévement des couvertures , mais uniquement pour les spreads Sign-m10

marie

Skipper
 Skipper

marie

nouveau relévement des couvertures , mais uniquement pour les spreads Empty
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
nouveau relévement des couvertures , mais uniquement pour les spreads
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut
Page 1 sur 1