Hardinvestor HardinvestorTraduire: TraductionSuivre:  Hardinvestor sur TwitterHardinvestor sur FacebookVidéos Hardinvestor Youtube

Hardinvestor- Investir sur l’or et l’argent Hard Investor   |  Silver is King, Go gold!

Pourquoi et comment investir dans l’or et l’argent ? Plus qu’un placement d’opportunité, il s’agit avant tout de sécuriser le pouvoir d’achat de votre épargne contre l’érosion monétaire et les conséquences de la crise systémique mondiale, tout en déjouant les pièges que réserve le marché de l’or et de l’argent, à l’investisseur non averti.

Le deal à ne pas rater :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 Électhor-ex : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Partagez  |

Golden Minerals/ AUMN - fusion avec Ecu silver mining

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivant
MessageAuteur
MessageRe: Golden Minerals/ AUMN - fusion avec Ecu silver mining
par marie Mar 19 Déc 2006 - 23:26

midas apprécie ++++

ECU Silver:
ECU Silver Mining Inc. announces wide Mineralized Corridor at the Santa Juana Mine

http://www.kitco.com/pr/1903/article_12182006102739.pdf
-END-
Hi Bill!
One has to admire the tenacity of Michel Roy. The Velardena Mine started as a marginal project that was producing on a very small scale, and ECU as a company was hanging on by a thread just 4 years ago. With the news release today, the company has officially served notice that it is about to become the next mid-tier producer in Mexico. Much of this success should be directly attributed to Michel, and the exceptional job he has done to get us to this point.

The news today was more of an interim report on the exploration, and was filled with detailed information. We have been discussing the potential of the stockwork zone for most of this year, as little batches of information became available. Today we were presented with the most comprehensive update so far, and one that clearly demonstrates that ECU has defined a very large tonnage of material, and the grades of this new zone will be well within the economic range to be profitable.

One need look no further than Gammon Lake Resources to draw a suitable comparison. GAM by the way is another junior that advanced to the status of mid-tier this year, after a long process of exploration. Their Ocampo Mine is a combination of an underground operation processing higher grade vein-hosted ore, and an open pit mine processing lower grade material. What is interesting is that the grades of the narrow veins near surface for ECU are higher than the grades of the GAM vein ore, and the grades for the stockwork zone defined by ECU are much higher than the bulk tonnage ore for Ocampo.

I had the opportunity to drive through the workings at Ocampo during a trip to Mexico 2 weeks ago, and it is an impressive operation on a very large scale. In contrast I drove past the Velardena Mine last week and it was like the corner store next to the Walmart. All of that is going to change soon.

There is still a great deal of work ahead for M Roy and company, to prove up the total resource and then complete a feasibility study. The NR was sprinkled liberally with cautionary statements and references to the effect that the company could not verify the economic parameters of production. This is a pre-requisite disclaimer in these days of over regulation, and no doubt part of the reason that the stock was halted for 2 days was to allow Big Brother to scrutinize every word in the news release. But the bottom line is that Michel Roy is nobody's fool, and if he states that the stockwork zone may be a material addition to the resources, then I would speculate that it very much WILL BE economic, and the comparison with GAM and Ocampo above should validate that confidence.

The market of course does not seem to appreciate the magnitude of what the company has accomplished. The market is neither rational nor efficient, contrary to what some people assume, and if the stock trades at the $3 range for much longer it just represents a final opportunity for those 'who get it' to buy it, before the rest of the heard clue in. My guess is that number crunchers at various institutions will be up late drinking coffee and punching in numbers into their calculators, and later this week and early next year we will see significant buying from funds that have been waiting for more data before buying. Michel presented the data today, and ECU is for real.

We can look forward to more assay results and updates in the months ahead, but there is enough information now on the table for ECU to begin planning a much larger operation. For reference, if they increase capacity to 3,000 tonnes per day (a growth of 7500% over the current level), the company would still only be running about 1 million tonnes per year through the mill. I think the company will prove up more than 25 million tonnes just from the new stockwork zone. The NR also summarized several other significant discoveries this year that are not even included in that figure, and that will very likely add even more tonnage.

And did I point out that only a small portion of the current drilling program has been completed and assayed? Suffice to say that the growth for this company is going to be a quantum leap beyond what we know now, and that the total blue sky exploration potential is awesome and may yet vault ECU even higher than Gammon Lake.
cheers!
Mexico Mike
Adrian seconds Mike’s opinion:
Bill,
The report out from ECU Silver Mining (ECU.V) was simply stunning. We can use a couple of quotes from the report to do some quick calculations on the numbers given
1) Quote "Considering these assays as well as assays from material between the veins whenever available, the expected grades, if method one was to be applied, are between 0.8 and 1.4 g/t gold and between 60 and 90 g/t silver or between 2.0 and 3.2 grams of gold-equivalent." END
And
2) QUOTE Between 16 and 23(i) million tonnes of mineralized material has been defined within the Mineralized Corridor from levels 15 to 18 END
This means 0.1 oz/tonne equivalent in gold (without counting base metals). They have an upper estimate of 23 million tonnes. That converts into 2.3 million ozs of gold equivalent. Taking a gold in the ground value of US$150/oz this would add US$350 million of value to the company. This equates to CDN$1.75 per share! In my article ECU Silver Mining – An Extraordinary Junior Mining Company (
http://www.lemetropolecafe.com/Pfv1.cfm?pfvID=5676&SearchParam=adrian%20douglas),
I showed that the company should have been trading at a minimum of CDN$6 considering the discoveries the company had made that were not included in its NI-43-101 submission. With this news the stock should now be trading at a minimum of CDN$7.75, however, so far the stock remains in a consolidation pattern confined around the CDN$3 level after having made a meteoric rise earlier this year from CDN$0.5 to over CDN$3.0. Once the selling of weak holders has been exhausted the upside potential in this stock is phenomenal. The company has only completed 40% of its exploration program and they just keep knocking them out of the park. Considering grades keep improving with depth, as I hinted at in my article, the big Bonanza is STILL ahead of us in this unfolding prolific exploration story.
I don’t know of any other miner right now where an investor can still capitalize on the huge upside potential AFTER the announcements of massive discoveries have already been made public! The stock price WILL catch up with the true valuation.
Cheers
Adrian
One more for good measure:
Hi Bill,
In recent discussions with ECU management it was stated to me that this press release would be the most important in the history of the company to date. Having reviewed the data and studied the news closely, I now fully understand the immensity of this statement and concur 100%. To put my view in context, I have read the release at least 3 times so far, I have studied the mapping extensively during my recent site visit, I have spent hours with internal geo’s plus my trip was accompanied by someone with extensive mining experience, I have spent untold hours in discussions with other company personnel, I have walked every corridor of the mine recently including the developments on level 18.5 which will certainly surprise to the upside when data is released and I have spent untold hours analyzing and reanalyzing the existing data base. Many will be conservative but in my view the days of this are over, I wish to be somewhat provocative while still not extrapolating below what there is some evidence to support. This for me means including no tonnage lower than 400 metres below level 18 where we already know the A4 vein exists. The truth will likely be that the deposit goes much lower than this but that is a story for another day as is the skarn material.
The company has just gone to great lengths to try and get people to open their eyes with this release as well as serious negotiation and review by the exchange. It's time to speak louder, with more conviction, more reality and explore the full potential of this emerging mid-size Mexican producer. I just don't want those who have been long time investors in ECU not to fully grasp or understand the significance of today's news release. I'm tired of downplaying this story and want to see more discussion about the upside since only 40% of the present exploration program is complete and the news release actually stated this would be significantly expanded.
As outlined in the press release the mineralized corridor is demonstrated to average 536 metres in lateral extent, by 46 metres in true width, by 600 metres in depth. All parameters are open both up/down/both lateral directions. The actual documented density is 3.8 but the company was conservative and used 3.5. The above dimensions give approximately 56 million tonnes.
Now let’s extrapolate a little given the hints that were in the news release about what is possible. We have drill evidence of the A4 vein 400 metres below level 18 and evidence of the Stockworks extending to above level 15 all the way to level 12, which makes 729 metres in depth as opposed to the 600 metres I used above. If we add the 50 metres in lateral extent that evidence suggests in the press release this would make 576 metres in lateral length. Assuming the same width although this is likely to grow as we may soon see from level 18.5 data, the dimensions are 729 x 576 x 46 x 3.8 (true density) = 73 million tonnes and still open in most directions and probably significantly open at depth.
Now apply the bulk test data from level 15 (the 5227 bulk tonnage sample already processed from level 15: 2.23 g/t Au, 191 g/t Ag, 2.66% Pb and 3.27% Zn in the third quarter Q/3 2006). This data was specifically processed to assist in scoping study and feasibility study developments so is the best example of what to expect plus it represents a good-sized sample to get an idea of total potential valuation for the Stockworks. The numbers are simply shocking and I will let everyone discover this for him or herself.
My guess for future mill tonnage capacity is at least 5000 tpd just for the Stockworks and high-grade veins. Now all investors can see the picture that is developing. The Stockworks is going to be simply huge.
Good luck to all,
GR

©️ Marie
Pas de copier-coller: merci de faire un lien vers ce post.
Suivez Hardinvestor sur Twitter et sur Facebook
Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 2 Sign-m10

marie

Skipper
 Skipper

marie

Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 2 Empty
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
MessageECU Silver Announces New Assays
par g.sandro Ven 26 Jan 2007 - 17:45

ECU Silver Announces New Assays From Level 18 Within the Mineralized Corridor at the Santa Juana Mine

tchin ye.s soleil amur

http://biz.yahoo.com/ccn/070126/200701260369379001.html?.v=1

Silver is king, Go Gold !

©️ G.Sandro

pas de copier collé: merci de faire un lien vers ce post.

Golden Minerals/ AUMN  - fusion avec Ecu silver mining  - Page 2 2wecua10

g.sandro

Captain
 Captain

g.sandro

MessageECU Silver continues to come through with the goods:
par g.sandro Jeu 1 Fév 2007 - 1:24

je plane pour toi tchin soleil

ECU Silver continues to come through with the goods:
ECU Silver and Golden Tag Announce High Grade Silver-Lead-Zinc Values in Continuing Exploration on the San Diego Joint Venture, Mexico
Wednesday January 31, 1:35 pm ET

http://biz.yahoo.com/ccn/070131/200701310370230001.html?.v=

-END-
Here is what a highly respected follower of ECU had to say this afternoon:

"These are world-class results and the market caught on late in the day. The fund from London is almost 98% done and once they are, the shorters will not be able to play their games and then we can reach the higher levels. All this is a moot point as I strongly believe that by later in 2007, $5 will be a bargain."

©️ G.Sandro

g.sandro

Captain
 Captain

g.sandro

MessageConfirmation...mais en encore mieux...!!!
par g.sandro Jeu 15 Fév 2007 - 1:00

Confirmation...mais en encore mieux...!!!

regardez bien les tableaux, notamment le premier, coupe 2, 6,7 et 10... entre autres...
des teneurs de folie et en polymétalic en plus

tchin je plane pour toi amur r.ire king Wink

http://biz.yahoo.com/ccn/070214/200702140372741001.html?.v=1

©️ G.Sandro

g.sandro

Captain
 Captain

g.sandro

Messagesan mateo
par marie Mar 27 Fév 2007 - 2:35

drilling, résultats spectaculaires :

ECU Silver Announces Drilling Results at San Mateo Mine Highlights
Monday February 26, 5:28 pm ET
TORONTO, ONTARIO--(CCNMatthews - Feb. 26, 2007) - ECU
Silver Mining Inc. (TSX VENTURE:ECU - News) -

Discovery of new mineralized veins including intercepts grading 270 g/t, 91 g/t, 62 g/t and 52 g/t Gold and 2,704 g/t, 1,483 g/t, 921 g/t and 223 g/t Silver;

- Additional vertical continuity of 537 meters (1,761 feet) of the San Mateo vein and length of over 900 meters (2,952 feet) confirmed while still remaining open at depth;

- Discovery of a 7.9 meter wide (25.9 feet) "Chimney" grading 3.43 g/t Gold, 286 g/t Silver, 4.40% Lead and 0.95% Zinc on the San Mateo vein;

- Discovery of 3 additional Chimney type zones in a new area not linked to the San Mateo vein. Intercepts include 1.6 g/t gold, 452 g/t silver, 0.67% lead, 0.68% zinc over a width of 4.24 meters (13.90 feet);

http://biz.yahoo.com/ccn/070226/200702260374923001.html?.v=1

-END-

©️ Marie

marie

Skipper
 Skipper

marie

Messageecu / ak 25 millions de $
par marie Sam 5 Mai 2007 - 16:43

voila la raison de la faiblessepersistante depuis qq temps ...
sorry je trouve pas la news sur yahoo mais j'ai ce ccommentaire en appendix du midas

Bill,
Last night ECU Silver Mining made an announcement of a 25 million dollar private placement. Investors don’t like equity financing because it dilutes the share issue but I see this one as very positive news.
Most junior miners have NO production and so have to either do equity financing or bank loans. ECU has a small mining operation generating $250,000 or so per month and so they were able to finance their own exploration program from cash flow. As the exploration program has progressed the real growth story in this stock has started to unfold. Stephan Altmann, the recently hired President, has an investment banking background and he has been telling the story to Bay Street and Wall Street. But the big institutions are not interested in a growth story per se as they are not in the paper-back publishing business, they are in the investment business! They are only interested in the story if they can have a piece of the action. They are only interested in recommending the stock to their clients if they have a piece of the action. Although the share price has suggested that there were investors selling the stock over the last year, the reality is that large volumes of shares would have been difficult to acquire on the open market except by the extremely patient investor in very small tranches.
This private placement has allowed ECU to raise a large amount of cash which will enable progression of development plans and further exploration to be accelerated, which is great news for the share-holders. Also it has allowed the institutions to buy into this prolific growth story and with that buy-in will come the willingness, on their part, to recommend the company to their clients. This is the symbiotic nature of project financing through equity issue.
The private placement was sold out in less than 12 hours and over-subscribed by mainly institutional investors. This opens up a whole new chapter for ECU. It looks like some investors immediately sold ECU on the news of the private placement, perhaps looking for a short term trading opportunity. They may well be disappointed because I expect we will see a change in trading patterns very quickly in this highly under-valued stock.
Cheers
Adrian
Bill,
The ECU mineralized corridor tonnage calculated by Mexico Mike last night was 54 million tonnes. That means ECU would need a 10,000 tonne per day mill running 365 days per year for 14.8 years to process. And they have not even gotten to the end or bottom of this mineralization. This is going to be big. Michael Roy summed it up in yesterday’s news release:
"We are very pleased with the new drilling results and definition data which yet again added significantly to the Company's progress in the evaluation of the Mineralized Corridor (MC). Now, the entire scope of the Company has changed and may continue to evolve as more data is collected, sampled and assayed in the coming weeks and months ahead", reported Mr. Michel Roy, Chairman and CEO of ECU Silver Mining Inc.
-Bryant

©️ Marie

marie

Skipper
 Skipper

marie

par g.sandro Sam 5 Mai 2007 - 22:49

The private placement was sold out in less than 12 hours and over-subscribed by mainly institutional investors. This opens up a whole new chapter for ECU.

tchin

©️ G.Sandro

g.sandro

Captain
 Captain

g.sandro

MessageECU / résultats 1er trim 2007
par marie Mer 30 Mai 2007 - 17:54

©️ Marie

marie

Skipper
 Skipper

marie

par g.sandro Mer 30 Mai 2007 - 22:34

L'explo, ça coûte dans un 1er temps...mais je soutiens les choix opérés, MORE........but ...LATER...

©️ G.Sandro

g.sandro

Captain
 Captain

g.sandro

MessageECU sort du S&P et intègre le TSX
par RobertConrad Jeu 28 Juin 2007 - 7:47

RobertConrad

Chef table à cartes
 Chef table à cartes

RobertConrad

MessageMEXICO MIKE ON ECU SILVER
par g.sandro Ven 29 Juin 2007 - 19:22

MEXICO MIKE ON ECU SILVER
je plane pour toi

Good day, Gentlemen!

I was pleased to attend the AGM again this year for ECU Silver, and wanted to report some of my observations. The meeting went through the usual motions and all were passed. Stephen Altmann then went through the powerpoint presentation on the status of the company, and I had the impression that he has made the same performance many times in the last few weeks to analysts and institutions. It was a thorough, professional update on the accomplishments and objectives regarding defining and developing a large resource at Velardena.

I also attended the AGM last year, and there were many contrasts that I observed this time around. The number of shareholders in attendance seemed smaller, and the overall sentiment level was far more restrained. But my impression was that the company was being very careful to present a conservative bias in the commentary. It seemed that they did not want to take any chances of crossing the line regarding forward statements or guidance, which was a departure for the levity last year when Michel suggested if the company could not outline over 200 million ounces of silver he should be fired. I know with the long-awaited TSX listing only just taking effect that perhaps management decided to play the meeting exactly by the book and to completely avoid any controversial statements that could be misinterpreted.

Nonetheless, the picture going forward is very bullish. A great deal of emphasis was directed at the Mineralized Corridor of stockwork zones that had been defined during the year since the last AGM, and the data was impressive. A Gemcom software generated image of the corridor was shown, and one can see that the model for the MC extends far below the lower developed workings of the mine, and also a very large tonnage of material was outlined on the other side of the major fault structure that had previously market the limit of the zone.

Altmann made the comment that ECU is not a production story, but an exploration and development story, with success to define major deposits that can support a rapid growth curve later as the company emerges as a significant producer. At this time, it is more important to value the company on the exploration results than the financial results, in other words.

I will not go into great detail about the various facts that were reviewed, since any knowledgeable shareholder will know that information, but I will just relate some of the notes that I found interesting.

I asked about the status of the gold-pyrite recovery circuit, and I was informed that the circuit is operational but the arseno-pyrite levels were too high in the concentrates that are being produced, which is a no-no for any smelter in Mexico to buy due to the airborne arsenic contamination that would be discharged. However, Michel pointed out that board member Dan Kappes is already working to resolve the metallurgy to remove the arsenic from the concentrates, and to me that is the most important news, since it demonstrates some of the value of having Kappes in the management team. I think if anyone can get that circuit operating effectively, it will be Kappes, and I would also point out that the competition to source qualified technical people for any project is intense, and to have the access to a first class consulting team to help resolve the problems is a big bonus.

There is sufficient funding after the completion of the financing to fund the ongoing exploration and definition drilling, underground development, and a planned PFS for later this year. In particular, the PFS will help to attract more institutional investment into the story so its worth the cost to prepare the study, and I am sure it will also lay the foundation for a 5-year mining plan towards putting the bulk tonnage MC into production.

Michel reported that the drills working at Velardena and San Diego are
running efficiently, with Canadian crews, and he commented that they are pulling up drill core faster than the geos can log it and send it for assays.

In response to a question about the lack of news, Michel stated that they are doing definition drilling and that it is necessary to complete that work in order to prove up a compliant resource, but it is not newsworthy to continually issue assay results from this work. He also stated that all the drilling work is directed towards the MC, and no drilling has targeted the skarn zones yet, nor is any planned until 2008. One intriguing bit of info though indicated that 12 drill cores have tested up to 400m below the lowest level of the MC and continued to intersect mineralization, so we could have more news to look forward to there. He also pointed out that 3 more 'chimneys' have been intersected in drilling around the San Mateo mine, which is significant because that ore is extremely high grade, and this could become the second operating mine at Velardena.

Penoles is developing a new mine working the lower elevations of similar deposits in the valley near Velardena, and Michel mentioned that ECU is building a relationship of cooperation with Penoles, including sharing of geological data, and consultations about property development. He also mentioned that Penoles has sold a ball mill from an old mill to ECU for about $30,000 and that equipment would probably have a value of more than $1 million. I think the notion of Penoles being friendly to ECU is a good thing, since these kind of favours could pay off in the future with a potential JV deal, but that is entirely my opinion and it was not expressed by management at the meeting.

A question was raised about the value of ECU and whether Altmann thought it was fair at the current share price. Altmann replied that they had done a study based on 15 other junior silver miners in the peer group, with the average market cap per ounce of silver resource coming in at $3.50 US. The current market cap for ECU would suggest 130 million ounces of resources. I note that management was very cautious not to suggest any resource numbers, but I personally believe the company has already defined enough mineralization to generate a compliant resource of between 300 to 500 million ounces of silver, so that would imply a double to triple from the current market cap if my personal estimates are accurate.

I am a long term ECU investor, and I have no relationship with the company, nor are they an advertiser on my website. I remain bullish as hell on the outlook, and I think the company will continue to crank out impressive exploration results long into the future. Sooner or later the market is going to have to take notice that this is one of the most significant discovery plays in North America.

cheers!

Mexico Mike
www.smartinvestment.ca

©️ G.Sandro

g.sandro

Captain
 Captain

g.sandro

par marie Mer 18 Juil 2007 - 16:51

ECU Silver Announces New Assays at its Chicago Property in Mexico

http://biz.yahoo.com/ccn/070718/200707180402861001.html?.v=1

©️ Marie

marie

Skipper
 Skipper

marie

par g.sandro Mer 18 Juil 2007 - 23:44

Code:
ECU announces assays of [b]10g/t Gold, 977g/t Silver, 26% Lead, 3.6% Zinc and 0.6% Copper [/b]over 0.49 meters.

Far n'est plus alone ..., ce forage fait d'ECU une authentique Polymétallic comme Farallon...

Vous savez l'importance que j'attache à cette spécificité...
surtout quand OIL is UP...

un FAN d'ECU kelcul ça s'appelle un obsédé... r.ire Wink

tchin je plane pour toi

©️ G.Sandro

g.sandro

Captain
 Captain

g.sandro

par marie Mar 14 Aoû 2007 - 17:40

résultats 2eme trim 2007
bouclage ak 28.75 millions de $

http://biz.yahoo.com/ccn/070814/200708140407441001.html?.v=1

©️ Marie

marie

Skipper
 Skipper

marie

par marie Lun 27 Aoû 2007 - 20:51

encore de bons drilling silver, plomb et zinc

http://biz.yahoo.com/ccn/070827/200708270409681001.html?.v=1

©️ Marie

marie

Skipper
 Skipper

marie

par marie Jeu 30 Aoû 2007 - 23:44

derniere découverte ecu ++++

http://biz.yahoo.com/ccn/070829/200708290410479001.html?.v=1

et commentaires de A dOUGLAS

Bill,
The ECU discovery announced last night was absolutely stunning:

http://biz.yahoo.com/ccn/070829/200708290410479001.html?.v=1

These were the grades from the drill hole.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Drilling Results - Terneras Extension
Hole Sample From To Width Au Ag Pb Zn Cu
# m g/t g/t % % %
BV 07-04 44935 46.77 47.17 0.40 2.30 3,130 15.4 1.16 0.25
This is incredibly rich mineralization. The company states that "Both, the lateral (900 meters) and vertical (600 meters) extensions are known and clearly defined". There such grades will not be representative of the entire discovery, but the release does say that "These assay results are consistent with the historical assays from the Terneras vein which was extremely rich in silver and lead close to the surface with gold mineralization increasing at depth. The width is also consistent with the historical widths observed and mined at the Terneras mine"

Using the rock volume of 600 meters deep and 900 meters lateral and vein width of 0.4m and considering that silver grades are rich at surface we can consider 500g/t as a conservative estimate and assume that an average base metal content maybe 50% of what has been observed then this yields a discovery of 37 million ozs of silver equivalent. The company also states that the vein is open laterally and at depth so the mineralization volume of the vein will likely increase with more drilling delineation. It is highly likely that the lead content will decrease with depth but that could well be offset by increase in gold content. Valued at $4/oz in the ground this translates to $1 to $2 being added to the stock valuation. The response today has been a measly $0.09!!! (at the time of writing). This is typical of the lack of interest in the sector today. For those investors who are still awake and looking for opportunities ECU is very under-valued; this will correct itself when the metals get into strong rally mode which is coming soon.

This discovery is in addition to the approximately 35 million ozs of silver that can be inferred from the company’s PR about the Chicago property July 18. So in the last 8 weeks the company has made news releases of discoveries that can conservatively be estimated to be 70 million ozs. To put this in perspective the 43-101 resources estimate published last year was approximately 100 million ozs!

For newer café members I suggest you read my comprehensive article on ECU ( voir en forum archives )
In that article I said

At the end of 2005 ECU launched a 50 hole, 15,000 meter exploration program. Although this is called exploration it is conducted from a mining infrastructure which is currently in production. This is not "wildcatting"; it is exploring the geological model. Every hole that has been drilled has encountered precious metal bearing mineralization with good grades. This does not occur by getting "lucky", it occurs because the company has put a lot of effort into understanding the geological setting that gave rise to the Velardeña mineralization and then going about proving up the model.

END

In the latest press release ECU said

"The Terneras mine was the largest mining operation in the Velardena district in the early 1900's with more than 1,000 miners working on site. It was the largest historical producer in the Velardena area until 1968. The main characteristics of the Terneras mine was the impressive continuity of the main vein which was mined laterally for 1,200 meters and vertically for 600 meters.

The western and eastern limits of the mine were related to faults that displaced the vein in an unknown direction and many efforts since the early 1900's to find the extensions were unsuccessful until now….The Company is confident that it has found the extension of the Terneras vein that has eluded historical exploration efforts over the past century"

END

I think this exemplifies the outstanding job the ECU exploration team has done in understanding the geology of the area.

Pay attention to the size of 1200m x 600m vein that was the largest historical producer in the area. Note that the current vein is known to be 900m x 600m and is known to be open laterally and at depth. In other words they have discovered a vein that at least matches the largest producing vein in the area’s history!

Even after all the recent discoveries the real potential "bonanza" is still to come. The property shows increasing grades with depth and there are potentially extremely rich deeper sulphides and skarns to be explored which could also be massive deposits.

The latest discovery yet again shows that ECU is a very competent, successful and extraordinary junior explorer and represents very significant growth potential.
Cheers
Adrian

©️ Marie

marie

Skipper
 Skipper

marie

MessageECU Silver Announces Acquisition
par g.sandro Lun 24 Sep 2007 - 19:38

ECU Silver Announces Acquisition of Title and Ownership of Key Velardena Mineral Claims

http://biz.yahoo.com/ccn/070918/200709180413963001.html?.v=1

ca semble une excellente affaire et comme ces gens là, jusqu'ici du moins, ont démontré qu'ils savent ce qu'ils font...13.5M ( 15m -1.5m de royalties à ne pas verser) pour la totalité des 14 actifs et 70% de 4 autres... tchin

Elle perd 4.51% à 2.34 et moi, ça m'arrange, car j'avais signalé le niveau de 1.51 en obj, et j'étais en sicile (sans web) quand il a été très brievement touché et tenu...

Je crois que ce sera mon prochain renforcement, et ce d'autant plus que je suis rouge dessus et que ça me bouffe le moral.

Tuesday September 18, 5:52 pm ET

TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Sept. 18, 2007) - ECU Silver Mining Inc. (TSX:ECU - News; "ECU Silver" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that it has exercised an option (the "Option Agreement") to acquire, through its wholly-owned subsidiary Minera William S.A de C.V., ownership and title of certain key mineral claims and leases on the Velardena Property (the "Velardena Claims") in Durango Mexico.
ADVERTISEMENT

The Company believes the benefits of this transaction include:

- Direct ownership of key mineral claims and leases on the Velardena Property;

- Long-term access to mineral rights versus a limited 10-year term defined in the Option Agreement.

Michel Roy, chief executive officer and chairman, stated: "We are delighted with the completion of this milestone transaction. The Company strongly believed that it was in the best interest of our shareholders to exercise our option at this time given the positive outlook we have for the precious metals sector, as well as the Company's upcoming expansion plans. We have now secured long-term access to mineral rights that will give the Company excellent flexibility in all its future developments.'

There are 18 claims on the Velardena property. After giving effect to the exercise of the Option Agreement, ECU's ownership will be 100% on 14 of the mineral claims and 70% on the four remaining mineral claims. The terms of the transaction are provided below.

With the exercise of the Option Agreement, ECU Silver obtains ownership and title to the Velardena Claims and is no longer required to make royalty payments pursuant to the Option Agreement as described below. In addition, ECU is no longer limited to a fixed term whereby it had the right to mine the mineral resources up until 2014. r.ire

Stephen Altmann, President, added: "Given that the potential mineral resource at Velardena may support mining well after 2014, the elimination of a fixed term to 2014 is essential in securing long term value for ECU shareholders." je plane pour toi

tchin chinois amur Wink king

Under the old agreement, title to certain mineral claims and leases on the Velardena property were registered and held by Procesadora de Minerales de Durango S.A. de C.V., a company incorporated in Mexico. The agreement provided an option whereby ECU Silver, through its subsidiary Minera Williams, could acquire ownership and title to the Velardena Claims for a purchase price of US$15,000,000 (the "Option Price") payable on or before November 8, 2008. The terms of this Option Agreement required that the Company pay royalties on mineral production from its Velardena mining property corresponding to US$2.00 per tonne with a minimum of US$25,000 per month for a period of 5 years and renewable for another 5 years. The royalty was payable in the event the Company had not exercised the Option Agreement through the payment of the Option Price. Under the terms of the Option Agreement, ECU had the right to operate the mines for a period of 10 years until November 2014.

*Donc ça coûte 15 millions - 1.5 millions qu'ils auraient dû refiler en tt état de cause

The Company recently exercised the Option Agreement for a payment of US$4,500,000 and the issuance of 4,790,000 units (the "Units"). The number of units to be issued is based on an agreed price per Unit of $2.30. Each Unit is comprised of one ECU Silver common share (a "Common Share") and one-half of one Common Share purchase warrant (each whole warrant a "Warrant"). Each Warrant entitles its holder to acquire one Common Share at a price of $2.85 at any time on or before June 4, 2009. However, if the closing price of the Common Shares is equal to, or greater than, $3.75 for a period of 20 consecutive trading days any time after October 5, 2007, ECU may give notice to the holders of the Warrants and thereby accelerate the expiry date of the Warrants to the 30th day following the date on which such notice is given.

Closing of this transaction is subject to the receipt of all applicable regulatory approvals.

Stephen Altmann
ECU Silver Mining Inc.
President
(416) 644-8640
(416) 644-8801 (FAX)

©️ G.Sandro

g.sandro

Captain
 Captain

g.sandro

MessageECU Silver Announces Eastern Extension of Terneras Vein
par g.sandro Mar 23 Oct 2007 - 18:20

ECU Silver Announces Eastern Extension of Terneras Vein
je plane pour toi tchin lion soleil ye.s amur je plane pour toi amur tchin je plane pour toi amur tchin

Press Release Source: ECU Silver Mining Inc.

http://biz.yahoo.com/ccn/071016/200710160419150001.html?.v=1

ECU Silver Announces Eastern Extension of Terneras Vein
Tuesday October 16, 8:36 am ET
Highlights
- Eastern extension of the Terneras vein has been identified;
- Drill hole (SJS-14-02) returns 0.30 metres grading 2.70 g/t gold, 2,097 g/t silver, 17.95% lead, 11.57% zinc and 0.55% copper.

TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Oct. 16, 2007) - ECU Silver Mining Inc. (TSX:ECU - News; "ECU Silver" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that it has identified the eastern extension of the Terneras vein.
ADVERTISEMENT

Based on knowledge acquired from our continued exploration for new veins and extensions of known veins, the Company reviewed and reinterpreted the eastern extension of the Terneras vein. In particular, our recently announced success in finding the western extension of the same vein, see PR dated August 29th, 2007 prompted us to reinvestigate the eastern side of the Terneras vein.

Our analysis gave rise to a new geological model which suggested that the Terneras vein veered to the south as opposed to the north where Terneras was previously thought to extend and which was mined for 200 meters along a lower grade splay.

The newly identified eastern extension was tested with a recent drill hole (SJS-14-02) to verify a more robust continuity of the Terneras vein to the east. The first assay result from this drill hole returned 0.30 metres grading 2.70 g/t gold, 2,097 g/t silver, 17.95% lead, 11.57% zinc and 0.55% copper.

Michel Roy, Chairman and CEO, stated that "This opens a brand new area of exploration as the eastern sector of the Terneras vein has never been tested before. The Terneras vein continues to show tremendous continuity which is typical of these extensive type veins".

Steve Altmann, President, further added that "The Company's decision to stop small scale production and focus on resource delineation and expansion has been very beneficial in our identifying new discoveries and proving the continuity of several veins within our three properties: Velardena, Chicago and San Diego.
Although the Company is currently very focused on the timely delivery of the Company's next National Instrument 43-101 technical report, full-scale exploration operations are still continuing and results from various sites are pending.

The Company would also like to announce that in November, ECU will be attending the Munich Gold Show and will also give a corporate presentation in Toronto at a Silver Symposium where ECU Silver will be one of only eight companies presenting to members of the investment community.

Readers are cautioned that until a pre-feasibility study is completed, there are no assurances this latest mineralized zone will be economically viable.

Mr. Michel Roy, P. Geo., a "qualified person" within the meaning of NI 43-101, prepared the technical information disclosed in this news release.

©️ G.Sandro

Dernière édition par g.sandro le Mar 11 Mar 2008 - 18:04, édité 2 fois

g.sandro

Captain
 Captain

g.sandro

MessageECU News, regardez les resources P3
par g.sandro Mar 11 Mar 2008 - 18:02

je plane pour toi ECU News, regardez les resources P3 je plane pour toi amur tchin

http://biz.yahoo.com/ccn/080310/200803100447679001.html?.v=1

Press Release Source: ECU Silver Mining Inc.

ECU Silver Files NI 43-101 Compliant Report on its Velardena District Properties
Monday March 10, 6:20 pm ET

TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - March 10, 2008) - ECU Silver Mining Inc. ("ECU Silver" or the "Company") (TSX:ECU - News) is pleased to announce that the Independent National Instrument 43-101 ("NI 43-101") compliant technical report (the "Report") on its Velardena District Properties in Durango State, Mexico (the "Velardena Properties") has been filed at www.sedar.com.
ADVERTISEMENT

The Report is authored by William (Bill) J. Lewis B.Sc., P.Geo., Senior Geologist, MICON International Limited ("MICON").

ECU Silver previously announced the results of the resource estimate (see Press Release: January 24, 2008) which has defined the following mineral resources:

- Measured Resource: 24,768,000 ounces of silver equivalent.

- Indicated Resource: 12,864,000 ounces of silver equivalent.

- Inferred Resource: 179,004,000 ounces of silver equivalent.

je plane pour toi amur tchin

The Report also details additional mineral potential (also announced in the Press Release: January 24, 2008) that exists within the Velardena Properties that has not been included in the mineral resource estimate. The estimate of potential mineral resources ("Potential Resources") has been reviewed by MICON.

- Potential Resources: 464,660,000 to 806,503,000 ounces of silver equivalent.

je plane pour toi amur tchin je plane pour toi amur tchin je plane pour toi amur tchin je plane pour toi amur tchin je plane pour toi amur tchin je plane pour toi amur tchin je plane pour toi amur tchin je plane pour toi amur tchin je plane pour toi amur tchin je plane pour toi amur tchin je plane pour toi amur tchin je plane pour toi amur tchin je plane pour toi
The Potential Resources exists because the true extent of the mineralization within the veins, vein packages and skarn has not been fully identified. Many of the veins and vein packages in the Velardena Properties remain open along strike in both directions and at depth. The reader should note that the mineral potential cannot be estimated to the same accuracy as a mineral resource and as such it must be stated as a range of figures.

This Potential Resource is compliant with NI 43-101 disclosure requirements and reflects the observed lateral and interpreted downward extensions of veins identified in the Resource Estimate. The reader is cautioned that the Potential Resources of the Velardena Properties are conceptual in nature and there has been insufficient exploration conducted within the mineral potential evaluation to define a mineral resource. It is also uncertain if further exploration will result in the targets being delineated as mineral resources. However, the Report concludes that "the geology, extent of the surface expression of the main veins and potential to find further hidden veins within the properties provide reason to believe that the conceptual mineral potential could be significant. The property has never been completely subjected to modern exploration concepts and technology."

The Company has announced (see Press Release: March 4, 2008) that it is focused on converting a portion of these Potential Resources into Inferred Resources as quickly as possible and has outlined its exploration program over the next 6 to 9 months with an objective of increasing its current Inferred Resource by approximately 35% to 50% to between approximately 190 million to 210 million ounces of silver equivalent (excluding the base metal equivalent of 38 million ounces of silver equivalent or any additional base metal equivalents that may be included in the next update). This additional Inferred Resource would be over and above the existing Measured and Indicated Resources of approximately 34 million onces of silver equivalent (38 million onces of silver equivalent including base metals).

The content of this news release has been reviewed and approved by William J. Lewis of MICON, the qualified person authoring the NI 43-101 Report.

Statements in the release that are "forward-looking statements" are based on current expectations and assumptions that are subject to risks and uncertainties. Actual results could differ materially. Except as required under applicable securities legislation, we undertake no duty to update any forward-looking statement to conform the statements to actual results or changes in our expectations.

©️ G.Sandro

g.sandro

Captain
 Captain

g.sandro

par g.sandro Mar 18 Mar 2008 - 1:27

More great results from GATA supporter, ECU Silver…

TORONTO, ONTARIO, March 17th, 2008 - ECU Silver Mining (TSX:ECU) ("ECU Silver" or the "Company") is pleased to announce the discovery of a new vein yielding an average of 29 g/t Au, 808 g/t Ag, 10% Pb and 0.6% Zn over a width of 0.48 metres (1.57 feet). The Company has also encountered a new zone with disseminated type mineralization. Both of these new discoveries
are located approximately 20 to 30 metres north of the eastern extension of the east-west lying Terneras Vein.

http://biz.yahoo.com/ccn/080317/200803170449018001.html?.v=1

et un commentaire de Mexico Mike:

ECU came out with some more great news today, so it is bucking the trend of lower PM juniors. The point that is worth noting off this news is that it appears the company has encountered and entirely new vein swarm in proximity to the main Terneras Vein. The data reported shows some very high grade mineralization, and it begins near surface. I am excited about this discovery because I suspect they will find these new veins intersect with the Terneras Vein further to depth, and that zone will likely represent a wide interval of extremely high grade ore. As it stands now, the additional disseminated mineralization around the new veins could also represent the potential of a new bulk tonnage zone, similar to the MC the company outlined last year. It seems like everytime this company lifts a rock they find a new area of rich ore, and it keeps going and going like the Energizer Bunny. cheers!
MexicoMike

©️ G.Sandro

g.sandro

Captain
 Captain

g.sandro

par g.sandro Mar 1 Avr 2008 - 20:36

Résultats de forages, toujours plus fort ECU qui découvre une extension au ,nord est de terneras... pas large, on est d'accord, MAIS PUTAIN MATEZ LES TENEURS DE FOLIE...!!!affraid

Vous voulez vous marrer? Elle perd 4.5% tchin clap clap ye.s aaarf chappo

na ! kissonkons...bonnet d'âne r.ire aaarf

Normalement j'ai dû être éxé à 1.88 et 1.87 Cad$
tchin je plane pour toi danseur musike1 lion king na !

ATAB à table ! yeuxx en bille ye.s

http://biz.yahoo.com/ccn/080331/200803310451865001.html?.v=1

Press Release

Source: ECU Silver Mining Inc.
ECU Silver Discovers Northern Branch of Terneras East
Monday March 31, 10:47 am ET
Highlights
- New vein identified as north branch of the eastern extension of Terneras vein, yields average of 2.2 g/t Au, 2,243 g/t Ag, 9.0% Pb and 6.9% Zn over width of 0.26 metres (0.85 feet). * c'est énorme mais pas large.
- High grade sample from north branch yields average of 2.9 g/t Au, 10,041 g/t Ag, 34.0% Pb and 21.8% Zn over width of 0.10 metres ' là, *c'est digne du Guiness book, mais encore moins large par contre (0.33 feet).TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - March 31, 2008) - ECU Silver Mining (TSX:ECU - News; "ECU Silver" or the "Company") is pleased to announce the discovery of another new vein yielding an average of 2.18 g/t Au, 2,243 g/t Ag, 8.99% Pb and 6.85% Zn over a width of 0.26 metres (0.85 feet). This new vein is believed to be a northern branch of the Terneras East vein, the eastern extension of the major Terneras vein. tchin ye.s

As previously reported, the Company is driving a north trending cross-cut that is east of the Tres Aguilas Fault which in turn is located in the eastern part of the main Velardena Property. Chip samples were collected from the east and west face of the cross-cut and from the north-end face of the cross-cut with results summarized in Table 1 below. The north-end face sampled a high-grade patch which is typically not part of the sampling process based on its width. However, the significant grades realized from the high-grade patch help to explain why historically, the Company has yielded mining grades which tend to be much higher than the average sampling grades. chappo chinois

Le tableau est explicite sur le lien donné en entête...

©️ G.Sandro

g.sandro

Captain
 Captain

g.sandro

par g.sandro Ven 11 Avr 2008 - 4:12

Des teneurs de folie...ENCORE...cette fois c'est sur le gisement prospecté en joint venture...

Et devinez quoi...oui...gagné... elle continue de baisser aaarf

mon ordre n'a pas été éxé à 1.88...on est à 1.72,
finalement j'ai du bol, LOL r.ire

je recharge de ce pas...

http://biz.yahoo.com/ccn/080407/200804070453311001.html?.v=1

©️ G.Sandro

g.sandro

Captain
 Captain

g.sandro

par g.sandro Mer 30 Avr 2008 - 18:53

Un beau film d'ECU je plane pour toi amur tchin ye.s chappo

It can be viewed online via this link: www.ceoclips.com/media/Ecu_silver.asx. as well as our website - www.ecu.ca.

About The Biography Channel

"Over Half of Canadians in digital households watch The Biography Channel," Roper Report 2005. The Biography Channel finished #1 in awareness, viewer ship and importance to the enjoyment of cable in the latest Beta Research Subscriber study of digital cable subscribers and can currently be viewed in 800 000 Canadian homes.

©️ G.Sandro

g.sandro

Captain
 Captain

g.sandro

MessageGood news from ECU, de belles teneurs polymétalliques
par g.sandro Mer 28 Mai 2008 - 21:19

Good news from ECU, de belles teneurs polymétalliques avec plein de Silver dedans...mais pas seulement...je plane pour toi

http://biz.yahoo.com/ccn/080528/200805280464740001.html?.v=1

ya une ligne en tout petit qui donne des sensations fortes... JUSTE la zone de cette veine (seulement le nord de l'extension de l'Est d'une seule veine:

c'est donc une toute petite zone par rapport au domaine minier déjà impressionnant).

Et bien tenez vous bien, cette toute petite partie de l'actif minier recelerait un potentiel de ... 465 à 807 millions d'onces...de SILVERaffraid yeuxx en bille

voici l'extrait, mais tout l'article mérite un clic, le tableau notamment...amur

Citation :
Recent assays from a cross-cut in the northern branch of the eastern extension of the major Terneras vein ("Terneras East - North Branch") resulted in 19 cuts, total length of 70 metres, yielding an average of 2.15 g/t Au, 1257 g/t Ag, 5.06% Pb and 4.88% Zn over an average width of 0.4 metres (see Table 1). Eliminating four lower grade cuts and averaging cuts #1 to #15, total length of 45 metres, yielded an average of 1.64 g/t Au, 1,941 g/t Ag, 7.66% Pb and 7.20% Zn over 0.31 metres.

The eastern extension of the Terneras vein ("Terneras East") is one of certain key areas where the Company has identified a Mineral Potential of 465 to 807 million silver equivalent ounces as disclosed in the most recent National Instrument 43-101 Technical Report which was audited by Micon (the "Micon Report"). An east-west trending drift has so far, been opened for 70 metres along the Terneras vein and is continuing laterally in both directions. Terneras East is quite interesting as it is completely open for another 400 metres laterally and for more than 600 metres at depth. Recent development work in the area has been focused on the north branch of Terneras East where grades and widths above cut-off are being systematically encountered. The eastern side of the Terneras vein is proving grade and width continuity which are the two key criteria in the requirements to convert from Mineral Potential into an inferred mineral resource.

tchin ye.s aaarf r.ire je plane pour toi amur soleil rose Wink yeuxx en bille

©️ G.Sandro

g.sandro

Captain
 Captain

g.sandro

par g.sandro Ven 27 Juin 2008 - 2:15

Plus on creuse et plus c'est riche qu'on vous disait...en voici une confirmation supplémentaire...prenez la mesure de ces teneurs...impressive indeed, isn't it?

je plane pour toi amur chinois chappo tchin aaarf r.ire ye.s

http://biz.yahoo.com/ccn/080626/200806260471015001.html?.v=1

©️ G.Sandro

g.sandro

Captain
 Captain

g.sandro

par Contenu sponsorisé 

Contenu sponsorisé