Vlà de la news comme on les aime ...matez moi ces chiffres canons http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Coeur-Provides-Positive-bw-2800858034.html?x=0&.v=1
* Record monthly production in March of 546,738 silver ounces and 9,225 gold ounces.
* First quarter silver production was up 25%
from the previous quarter to 1.5 million ounces while first quarter gold production increased 23%
to 25,511 ounces. * First quarter cash operating costs dropped 57% compared to the fourth quarter to $2.62 per silver ounce.
* Silver recoveries improved to 73.3% in March and exceeded 80% late in the month, up from 66.3% for all of 2009.
* 2010 expected production remains on track to reach 7.9 million ounces of silver and 109,000 ounces of gold at cash operating costs of under $2.50 per silver ounce.
San Bartolomé (Bolivia)
* Coeur announced on March 11th that it had begun mining in the higher-grade Huacajchi deposit above the 4,400 meter level. This resulted in significantly improved production and cost performance in March, which is expected to continue during the remainder of 2010.
* March production was up 46%
over February to 451,746 silver ounces, which is the highest monthly production since October 2009.
* March cash operating costs declined 16% compared to the previous month to $8.26 per silver ounce. First quarter cash operating costs were $9.05 per ounce, which were 13% lower than the fourth quarter of 2009.
* 2010 expected production of 7.0 million ounces of silver at cash operating costs of $8.50 per ounce.
Silver is king, Go Gold !
pas de copier collé: merci de faire un lien vers ce post.
Suivez Hardinvestor sur Twitter
et sur Facebook