Hardinvestor HardinvestorTraduire: TraductionSuivre:  Hardinvestor sur TwitterHardinvestor sur FacebookVidéos Hardinvestor Youtube

Hardinvestor- Investir sur l’or et l’argent Hard Investor   |  Silver is King, Go gold!

Pourquoi et comment investir dans l’or et l’argent ? Plus qu’un placement d’opportunité, il s’agit avant tout de sécuriser le pouvoir d’achat de votre épargne contre l’érosion monétaire et les conséquences de la crise systémique mondiale, tout en déjouant les pièges que réserve le marché de l’or et de l’argent, à l’investisseur non averti.

Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

Partagez  |

Sprott / achats d'argent métal pour ETF silver PSLV / file de suivi

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas
MessageAuteur
MessageSprott / achats d'argent métal pour ETF silver PSLV / file de suivi
par marie Mer 11 Jan 2012 - 13:42

Sprott / achat d'argent métal pour 1.5 milliards de $

j'avais évoqué ds nos colonnes l'intention d'Eric Sprott d'acheter pour 1.5milliards de $, de l'argent métal pour son ETF PSLV

il dévait obtenir l'accord des autorités de régulation vers le 5 décembre

http://www.beaconequity.com/%E2%80%9Choly-jeepers%E2%80%9D-sprott-to-buy-1-5b-of-silver-bullion-2011-11-22/

à ce jour et après avoir effectué quelques rapides recherches, je n'ai pas de nouvelles.

si un de nos lecteurs en a, qu'il fasse signe

Sprott / achats d'argent métal pour  ETF silver  PSLV / file de suivi  Alcooliq

toujours est t'il que cet achat et les demandes de livraison qui s'en suivraient est un événement énorme .

l'année dernière ; Sprott avait mis 4 mois avant de pouvoir prendre livraison de "seulement" 300 millions de $ d'argent métal , et il est certain que cette fois ci, la quantité souhaitée n'est tout simplement pas livrable ,...

stocks d'argent éligible à la vente au 10 -01-2012 : 35.49 millions d'onces

voir le graph des stocks registered argent

bref je vous livre les commentaires de Bill H

www.lemetropolecafe.com

Bill H:

PSLV

To all; I wrote a piece last week regarding the Sprott Physical Silver ETF, "PSLV", and how it has risen in open market trading to over a 30% pemium to the underlying metal that is owned. A question has come about as to "why" the premium and why so high? My first thoughts for both of these "why's" is that the Silver market is simply tight and virtually barren of real pysical metal in any size at all. Institutional investors don't play for peanuts, they move $ Millions at a time in metals. Of course, these amounts are miniscule in comparison to the debt markets where $ Billions are moved in nanoseconds (this is one of the principal reasons that both Gold and Silver are grossly under valued in comparison to the amount of paper outstanding). I really believe that the answer as to why such a huge premium in PSLV exists is the simplest explanation of all (Occam's razor), the physical Silver market is extremely tight and the market place trusts Eric Sprott.

I am sure that many institutions have tried to "source" metal in size and found out that it is just not available for delivery. Some of these institutions in my opinion also do not want to "rock the boat" and be SEEN buying physical metal by their fellow paper pushers. We know that metal "contracts" are largely unbacked and that the shares have also been sold naked short, so it follows that some of these shorts would want to hedge their exposure to the mathematically guaranteed short squeeze that is to come. All I am saying here is that institutions TRUST Eric Sprott and are using his ETF to gain long exposure to hedge and or be long to the metal.

That said, last year Sprott had a very difficult time and waited several months for delivery when he purchased a measly $300 Million of Silver. I cannot imagine what a $1.5 Billion order would do to the market! It would not surprise me one bit if this size order were really placed and could not be filled, that the entire global financial system would collapse within days. I can envision a scenario where the orders are placed and the world "collectively" (there is that word again) realizes that the jig is up! If a measly little $1.5 Billion cannot be sourced in a market that the the talking boneheads like Nadler, Christian and "it's a bear market" Dennis Gartman have told us is flush with metal, then what? It is NOT flush with metal...period! I am not talking about ham sandwich retail orders, I am talking about institutional orders in the millions of ounces. If I recall correctly, last year it took nearly 4 months for Sprott to be filled on a $300 Million order, do you really believe there is more Silver in the market now? I don't. To put this in perspective, the U.S. Treasury runs in deficit roughly $4 Billion PER DAY! If the U.S. Treasury had to fund it's daily deficit with real metal rather than funny money, the jig would be up immediately. They "say" we have about $400 Billion in Gold reserves, this amount would last only 100 days of actually paying the deficit. Of course, this Gold is described as "deep storage", as in STILL IN THE GROUND! The whole system is like a giant pyramid standing on the head of a pin!

Anyway, a $1.5 Billion order that cannot be filled in my opinion, could be enough to cascade EVERYTHING! If you understand this simple correlation, then you understand just how close we are every single day to "something" getting out of control. Control is what everything and all markets are all about today and have evolved to. The entire global financial system is like a "grand theatre" where everything is choreographed in the hopes that no one who smells smoke or see's flames, actually yells FIRE! Can you imagine something as ridiculous as 50 million ounces of a totally barbaric and "unimportant" relic like Silver taking down the entire facade? Don't laugh because it could happen any time because investors are like cattle. If you have ever seen a real stampede first hand you know what I am speaking of. Regards, Bill H

©️ Marie
Pas de copier-coller: merci de faire un lien vers ce post.
Suivez Hardinvestor sur Twitter et sur Facebook
Sprott / achats d'argent métal pour  ETF silver  PSLV / file de suivi  Sign-m10

Dernière édition par marie le Jeu 15 Nov 2012 - 0:01, édité 1 fois

marie

Skipper
 Skipper

marie

Sprott / achats d'argent métal pour  ETF silver  PSLV / file de suivi  Empty
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
MessageRe: Sprott / achats d'argent métal pour ETF silver PSLV / file de suivi
par marie Ven 13 Jan 2012 - 14:50

les 2 dernières interview de Sprott, interessantes mais muettes sur achats et demande de livraison pour PSLV

A fiery horse with the speed of light, a cloud of dust, and a hearty 'Hi-yo, Silver! Away!'

Submitted by cpowell on Thu, 2012-01-12 22:40. Section: Daily Dispatches
5:20p ET Thursday, January 12, 2012

Dear Friend of GATA and Gold (and Silver):

Sprott Asset Management's John Embry today jumps on to silver's saddle and rides off into the sunset, if not shouting, "Hi-yo, Silver! Away!," then at least muttering, "Don't say I didn't warn you."

First is Embry's essay in Investor's Digest of Canada, where he writes that bouts of price suppression in the monetary metals will be once again just prerequisites for the next big moves up:

http://www.sprott.com/Docs/InvestorsDigest/2011/MPLID_123011_pg461Emb.pd...

And then in an interview with King World News he speculates that the massive amount of gold being imported into China is coming from Western central banks or the main gold exchange-traded fund. An excerpt from that interview is posted at the King World News blog here:

http://tinyurl.com/6spyxy7

CHRIS POWELL, Secretary/Treasurer
Gold Anti-Trust Action Committee Inc.

©️ Marie

marie

Skipper
 Skipper

marie

MessagePSLV : 1ere tranche 303 à 350 millions de $
par marie Mer 18 Jan 2012 - 16:49

si je comprends bien le topo de Sprott, il aurait obtenu un 1er accord portant sur 350 millions de $, pour augmenter le nb de parts de son ETF PSLV.

Dès que ces parts auront été souscrites, il devra donc acheter les onces d'argent métal correspondantes, sur le marché, et c'est là que ça va faire vilain pour les JPM et co

(RTTNews) - Sprott Physical Silver Trust (PSLV: News , PHS_U.TO) announced that it has priced its follow-on offering of 23 million transferable, redeemable units of the Trust at a price of US$13.20 per Unit.

As part of the Offering, the company said that it has granted the underwriters an over-allotment option to purchase up to 3.45 million additional Units. (15 percent)

The gross proceeds from the Offering will be US$303.60 million or US$349.14 million if the underwriters exercise in full the over-allotment option.

The company stated that it will use the net proceeds of the Offering to acquire physical silver bullion in accordance with the Trust's objective and subject to the Trust's investment and operating restrictions described in the prospectus related to the Offering.

Under the trust agreement governing the Trust, the net proceeds of the Offering per Unit must be not less than 100% of the most recently calculated net asset value per Unit of the Trust prior to, or upon determination of, pricing of the Offering.

http://jessescrossroadscafe.blogspot.com/2012/01/sprott-prices-physical-silver-trust.html

http://jessescrossroadscafe.blogspot.com/2012/01/sprott-silver-pslv-brings-out-its.html

voir également la file des news PSLV sur yahoo

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=PSLV

j'ai posté cette info, uniquement par rapport à ses conséquences bullish sur la demande d'argent physique ... pas du tout pour inciter à l'achat PSLV dont la prime est fort élévée

je pense que c'est clair, mais je préfére le préciser Wink

http://www.gotgoldreport.com/2012/01/sprott-physical-silver-trust-announces-follow-on-offering-of-trust-units.html

©️ Marie

marie

Skipper
 Skipper

marie

par marie Jeu 19 Jan 2012 - 16:35

Bill H sur www.lemetropolecafe.com

est tout excité , par cette 1ere manche de Sprott

on va voir combien de temps, ça prend, pour se faire livrer 10 millions d'onces .. 4mois?, 5 mois? ou d'avantage ?

Bill H:

PSLV

To all; PSLV announced what with overallotment will amount to a $300 Million add on offering! Notice the "exclamation point"? Yes I for one am excited for several reasons. One being that the physical market will be "tested" as to real supply. How long will it take this time for Mr. Sprott to receive his metal? Will it take 4 months like last year? Surely it should take less time now because supply (you know, the actual real metal) should be in abundance since the price is down nearly 40% from the May 2011 peak? Surely mining companies came in with massive new supply because the price was so high? Surely investors ran down to their local dealers with heavy bags full of Silver to "cash in" on their gains and "flushed" the physical markets? Right?

Well... this is not what happened. Actually mining supply moved up less than 5% and it was physical demand that skyrocketed, NOT supply! Yet the price is down 30-40%? The only new supply that hit the market were new and freshly (printed) offered paper contracts with even less backing than the existing fraudulent contracts. THESE hit the market like a sledge hammer! Please keep in mind that this offering is only about 10 million ounces and with what Jeff Christian and Jon Nadler tell us should be less of a problem than a pimple on an elephant's ass. My next thought is this, what if it doesn't take less time to fill the order? What if it takes even more than 4 months for the metal to be delivered?

Please remember that Mr. Sprott "filed" for a total of $1.5 Billion which I for one believe is not even doable in todays physical market. Is he just "testing" the market? Does he not want to be "the one" who craters the whole system by unmasking just how TIGHT this market really is? Another question (comical as it may be) is "where" will this order be placed? The COMEX? This size order would deplete their deliverable inventory (if it really exists) by 25-30% and still not make much of a dent in the total $1.5 Billion filing. If the total filing were used and placed as an order on the COMEX, it could not be filled...hmmm?

I applaud Mr. Sprott's "guts" here, I know he is only doing a small (VERY small order in the scheme of "paper" things) order but risks exposing the whole "fractional metal" scheme. This should in a "perfect world" not even be a topic to write about or discuss but the truth is...we haven't been told the truth for a long time and this is a perfectly legal and logical way to get at it. We will find out just "how tight" the Silver market really is and very soon would be my guess. As a side note and I usually don't discuss much in the way of politics, I really question just how well Ron Paul's heart would hold out were he to actually take an obvious lead in even the most crooked polls? Do you see where I'm going with this...? Hopefully the guardian angel union up there in Canada doesn't offer vacation days to it's employees!

Regards, Bill H.

©️ Marie

marie

Skipper
 Skipper

marie

MessageSprott baissier sur les cycliques et haussier sur l'or, l'argent et le pétrole
par marie Ven 20 Jan 2012 - 17:23

en raison du ralentissement économique, Sprott est baissier sur les matières 1eres cycliques ( métaux industriels tels que minerai de fer, charbon, acier, plomb et zinc )

et reste haussier sur l'or, l'argent et le pétrole

il pronostique, pour 2012 , l'once d'or à 2000 $ et l'once d'argent à 50$

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/01/19/us-precious-sprott-idUSTRE80I15Z20120119

©️ Marie

marie

Skipper
 Skipper

marie

Message1erte tranche PSLV souscrite pour 349 $millions
par marie Mer 25 Jan 2012 - 21:19

reste "plus" quà se faire livrer les onces d'argent correspondantes ...

ça va chauffer

Citation :
When asked about his latest PSLV offering, Sprott stated, “We closed on $349 million. The underwriters did exercise the over-allotment in rather short order. We have committed to purchase it (silver). I think the deal was very successful. Obviously the premium has come down here (on PSLV), but it’s typically traded at a 16% premium and right now it’s at 8%. It takes a little while to digest the stock that was issued, but I’m hopeful we will get back to where we were.

lire également les commentaires de Sprott sur les dernières actualité :

- l'annonce de l'inde sur l'achat du pétrole iranien en or

- l'annonce des tx FED quasi nuls, jusquà au moins fin 2014

- et les achats d'or tjs aussi agressifs de la Chine

http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/KWN_DailyWeb/Entries/2012/1/25_Eric_Sprott_-_Aggressive_Chinese_Buying_Will_Spike_Gold_Price.html

©️ Marie

marie

Skipper
 Skipper

marie

MessagePSLV ; ouverture de la seconde souscription
par marie Mar 31 Jan 2012 - 23:41

le montant n'est pas encore précisé, et je n'ai que ce court communiqué paru sur www.lemetropolecafe.com ce soir

désolée, je n'ai pas réussi à retrouver source originelle qui doit pour le moment, je pense, être publiée en partie privée chez Sprott?

16:25 PHYS Sprott Physical Gold Trust announces secondary offering of trust units through Morgan Stanley and RBC Capital ($15.32)
The Trust will use the net proceeds of the Offering to acquire physical gold bullion.
The quantity of the offering was not disclosed.

©️ Marie

marie

Skipper
 Skipper

marie

Messageconférence virtuelle sur l'argent métal
par marie Mer 1 Fév 2012 - 17:52

©️ Marie

marie

Skipper
 Skipper

marie

MessagePSLV /confirmation de la livraison d'argent métal /1ere tranche
par marie Jeu 23 Fév 2012 - 1:36

les 349 $ millions de $ souscrits le 23 janvier dernier se sont transformés en argent métal sonnant et trébuchant :

c'est livré !

ça fera toujours ça de moins sur le marché

si je ne me gourre pas, car j'ai peut être loupé des récap , ces 349 $ millions $ représentent bien la 1ere livraison d'argent métal sur les $ 1.5 milliards d'achat d'argent métal, programmés par Sprott

Citation :
The Trust has now successfully received physical delivery of the silver bars purchased through the follow-on offering. The Trust's silver holdings now total approximately 32,878,296 silver ounces in bullion bar form. The silver bars are currently being processed into inventory by the custodian of the Trust. Once the inventory process has been completed, a list of all bars held by the Trust will be published on its website: www.sprottphysicalsilver.com.

http://www.stockhouse.com/News/CanadianReleasesDetail.aspx?n=8432780

©️ Marie

marie

Skipper
 Skipper

marie

Messageargent papier tradé sur les futures vs production
par marie Jeu 29 Mar 2012 - 0:33

on a maintes fois évoqué ce sujet ici, mais c'est toujours interessant de le rappeler, avec de nouveaux graphiques ... et cette fois ci c'est à Eric Sprott qu'on les doit

CommodityDaily Paper Volume TradedUnitsExchangesDaily Physical Production*Trading Volume / Production Volume
Oil 1,122,369,441BarrelsICE, NYMEX, ICE Brent78,000,00014.3 X
Aluminum 7,234,954,585PoundsShanghai, LME154,440,00046.8 X
Gold 16,051,790OuncesComex230,00069.7 X
Copper 7,242,499,591PoundsShanghai, Comex, LME, MCI96,400,00075.1 X
Silver 286,120,771OuncesComex, MCI, Tocom2,000,000143.0 X

Source: Barclays, Sprott Research

FIGURE 1: MULTIPLES OF DAILY PHYSICAL PRODUCTION TRADED IN FUTURES MARKETS

Sprott / achats d'argent métal pour  ETF silver  PSLV / file de suivi  Production

Citation :
The prevalence of paper trading in the silver market is what makes the drastic price declines possible by allowing non-physical holders to sell massive size into a relatively small market. It's not as if real owners of 160 million ounces of physical silver dumped it on the market on February 29th, and yet the futures market allows the silver spot price to respond as if they had.

et pour l'or

Citation :
Same goes for gold. Although gold paper-trading isn't as lopsided as silver's, it too suffers from the same paper-selling issue. Indeed, as we discovered for February 29th, it appears to be one large seller of gold that single handedly downticked the spot price by $40/oz in roughly ten minutes.14 The transaction represented approximately 1.8 million ounces, representing roughly $3 billion dollars' worth of the metal. Who in their right mind would even contemplate dumping $3 billion of physical gold in so short a time span?

en ce qui concerne l'or, et vu le peu d'activité sur le contrat mars .. les shorts ont toute latitude pour couvrir sur le terme suivant, c'est à dire celui d'avril

FIGURE 2: FEBRUARY COMEX GOLD CONTRACT

Sprott / achats d'argent métal pour  ETF silver  PSLV / file de suivi  FebruaryGold

Source: Bloomberg

FIGURE 3: MARCH COMEX GOLD CONTRACT

Sprott / achats d'argent métal pour  ETF silver  PSLV / file de suivi  MarchGold

Source: Bloomberg

FIGURE 4: APRIL COMEX GOLD CONTRACT

Sprott / achats d'argent métal pour  ETF silver  PSLV / file de suivi  AprilGold

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/eric-sprott-recovery-has-no-clothes

©️ Marie

marie

Skipper
 Skipper

marie

Message143 jours de production mondiale échangés chaque jour sur l'argent Papier
par g.sandro Jeu 29 Mar 2012 - 1:31

argent papier :143 jours de prod mondiale échangés chaque jour
Sprott / achats d'argent métal pour  ETF silver  PSLV / file de suivi  917615 affraid Sprott / achats d'argent métal pour  ETF silver  PSLV / file de suivi  917615

c'est quelque part un peu comme jouer 143 fois la mise dans un jeu de cons voué à l'échec puisque le déficit entre la prod et la consommation de VRAI Métal, loin d'être atténué, est seulement masqué par cet artifice scélérat...Bref, il font leur jeu, mais...rien ne va plus...
Bon, 143 fois, c'est impressionnant, certes, mais à terme ce seront autant de rachats en mode panique qui viendront cavaler après le beefsteack...
Imaginez le Short squeezing d'anthologie avec 143 vadeurs en train d'essayer de se racheter et l'unique vrai détenteur en face en train de les laisser s'écharper dans des enchères frénétiques....

Sprott / achats d'argent métal pour  ETF silver  PSLV / file de suivi  030 Sprott / achats d'argent métal pour  ETF silver  PSLV / file de suivi  Langue15 Sprott / achats d'argent métal pour  ETF silver  PSLV / file de suivi  354172 Sprott / achats d'argent métal pour  ETF silver  PSLV / file de suivi  210770

Sprott / achats d'argent métal pour  ETF silver  PSLV / file de suivi  935954 Sprott / achats d'argent métal pour  ETF silver  PSLV / file de suivi  947639

Silver is king, Go Gold !

©️ G.Sandro

pas de copier collé: merci de faire un lien vers ce post.

Sprott / achats d'argent métal pour  ETF silver  PSLV / file de suivi  2wecua10

g.sandro

Captain
 Captain

g.sandro

par nofear Jeu 29 Mar 2012 - 4:34

g.sandro a écrit:

Imaginez le Short squeezing d'anthologie avec 143 vadeurs en train d'essayer de se racheter et l'unique vrai détenteur en face en train de les laisser s'écharper dans des enchères frénétiques....

Sprott / achats d'argent métal pour  ETF silver  PSLV / file de suivi  030 Sprott / achats d'argent métal pour  ETF silver  PSLV / file de suivi  Langue15 Sprott / achats d'argent métal pour  ETF silver  PSLV / file de suivi  354172 Sprott / achats d'argent métal pour  ETF silver  PSLV / file de suivi  210770

Sprott / achats d'argent métal pour  ETF silver  PSLV / file de suivi  935954 Sprott / achats d'argent métal pour  ETF silver  PSLV / file de suivi  947639

ces gens auto-protégés ne respectent pas leur propres règles du jeu quand elles sont à leur désavantage et les faits récents le prouvent.

Leur SEUL problème sera de fournir prioritairement leurs industriels en physique réel pour faire fonctionner le business. En conséquence le métal financier ( papier-investissement) sera répudié. Leur seul problème est la production minière de métal industriel aux mains de la chine. Ceci n'exclue pas une fièvre parabolique spéculative bien sûr mais elle sera passagère, la vraie fièvre surviendra avec le tarissement des mines dans peu de temps et c'est cela qu'il faut surveiller...

d'ailleurs sprott dit bien qu'il ne peut se fournir que directement auprès des mines sans passer par le crimex.

©️ Nofear / Hardinvestor / On appelle esprit libre celui qui pense autrement qu'on ne s'y attend de sa part en raison de son origine, de son milieu, de son état et de sa fonction, ou en raison des opinions régnantes de son temps. Il est l'exception, les esprits asservis sont la règle. Ce que ceux-ci lui reprochent, c'est que ses libres principes, ou bien ont leur source dans le désir de surprendre ou bien permettent de conclure à des actes libres, c'est-à-dire de ceux qui sont inconciliables avec la morale asservie." (Friedrich NIETZSCHE, Humain, trop humain) mon tweet perso: @ghostbikerman

nofear

Chef cuistot
 Chef cuistot

nofear

par g.sandro Jeu 29 Mar 2012 - 8:38

Il est exact que les faits, qui sont têtus, te donnent raison depuis longtemps sur ce point dans la mesure où la règle du jeu est à géométrie variable dans le seul intérêt du cartel qui recourt à des artifices (comme la hausse des couvertures etc), qui sont, en effet, déployés sitôt que Cabalas est en délicatesse avec le déroulement de sa tricherie (dont l'issue est nécessairement fatale à terme) .

Je pense quand même que la hausse panique , et dans une certaine mesure, la pénurie elle même, interviendront AVANT l'épuisement des mines et dès que, tout simplement, les industriels comprendront enfin que leur appro est menacé, c'est le réflexe de protection qui les fera se jeter sur le métal pour se prémunir d'une inéluctable pénurie future et c'est, justement, ce phénomène qui hâtera son apparition... et je ne suis pas certain que l'envolée " spéculative" qui en résulte soit de courte durée, en revanche elle sera forcément de forte intensité.

Je corrige aussi l'expression de mon raisonnement qui était mal restituée, ce n'est pas 142 contre un , il y a bien 71 achats pour 71 ventes...sauf qu'une seule transaction est finalisée en physique et que les 70 autres qui espèrent, par exemple, se couvrir contre une hausse, l'auront dans le cul Lulu car, la hausse venue, il amasseront des chiffres en Dollos, ça ok, mais qu'ils ne pourront pas convertir en soudures d'ordi...

©️ G.Sandro

Dernière édition par g.sandro le Jeu 29 Mar 2012 - 10:04, édité 1 fois

g.sandro

Captain
 Captain

g.sandro

par nofear Jeu 29 Mar 2012 - 9:44

Citation :
les industriels comprendront enfin que leur appro est menacé

On parle bien de la même chose.

©️ Nofear / Hardinvestor / On appelle esprit libre celui qui pense autrement qu'on ne s'y attend de sa part en raison de son origine, de son milieu, de son état et de sa fonction, ou en raison des opinions régnantes de son temps. Il est l'exception, les esprits asservis sont la règle. Ce que ceux-ci lui reprochent, c'est que ses libres principes, ou bien ont leur source dans le désir de surprendre ou bien permettent de conclure à des actes libres, c'est-à-dire de ceux qui sont inconciliables avec la morale asservie." (Friedrich NIETZSCHE, Humain, trop humain) mon tweet perso: @ghostbikerman

nofear

Chef cuistot
 Chef cuistot

nofear

Message200 millions de $ d'argent métal en moins pour le cartel
par marie Ven 13 Juil 2012 - 1:21

voilà qui doit bien emm... JPM. C'est la contrevaleur de 200 millions de $ d'argent métal qui va sortir du marché physique, déjà fort tendu !

Et comme il s'agit de physique tangible et pas de papier - promesse , la contrevaleur 200 millions $ d'argent métal tangible, ça pése bien plus que ce chiffre... qui parait du coup, faiblard ...tant nous sommes habitués ces derniers temps à causer en billions voire en trillions ... de papier !

Sprott Physical Silver Trust Prices Follow-on Offering of Trust Units In an Aggregate Amount of US$200,005,000

TORONTO, ONTARIO, Jul 12, 2012 (MARKETWIRE via COMTEX) -- Sprott Physical Silver Trust (the "Trust")
/quotes/zigman/626031/quotes/nls/pslv PSLV -4.27% , a trust created to invest and hold substantially all of its assets in physical silver bullion and managed by Sprott Asset Management LP, announced today that it has priced its follow-on offering of 18,100,000 transferable, redeemable units of the Trust ("Units") at a price of US$11.05 per Unit (the "Offering"). As part of the Offering, the Trust has granted the underwriters an over-allotment option to purchase up to 2,715,000 additional Units. The gross proceeds from the Offering will be US$200,005,000 (US$230,005,750 if the underwriters exercise in full the over-allotment option).

The Trust will use the net proceeds of the Offering to acquire physical silver bullion in accordance with the Trust's objective and subject to the Trust's investment and operating restrictions described in the prospectus related to the Offering. Under the trust agreement governing the Trust, the net proceeds of the Offering per Unit must be not less than 100% of the most recently calculated net asset value per Unit of the Trust prior to, or upon determination of, pricing of the Offering.

The Units are listed on NYSE Arca and the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbols "PSLV" and "PHS.U", respectively. The Offering will be made simultaneously in the United States and Canada by underwriters led by Morgan Stanley and RBC Capital Markets in the United States and RBC Capital Markets and Morgan Stanley in Canada.

Copies of the U.S. prospectus related to the Offering may be obtained by contacting Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, 180 Varick Street, 2nd Floor, New York, New York 10014 Attention: Prospectus Department (telephone 866-718-1649 (toll free) or 917-606-8474) or by e-mailing prospectus@morganstanley.com, or RBC Capital Markets, LLC, Attention: Prospectus Department, Three World Financial Center, 200 Vesey Street, 8th floor, New York, New York 10281-8098 (telephone:212-428-6670)(fax:212-428-6260). Copies of the Canadian prospectus related to this Offering may be obtained by contacting RBC Capital Markets, Attention: Distribution Centre, 277 Front St. W., 5th Floor, Toronto, Ontario M5V 2X4 (fax:416-313-6066) or Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC 180 Varick Street, 2nd Floor, New York, New York 10014 Attention: Prospectus Department (telephone 866-718-1649 (toll free) or 917-606-8474) or by e-mailing prospectus@morganstanley.com. The Offering in Canada is only being made by the Canadian prospectus, which includes important detailed information about the Units being offered.

This news release does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy the Units, nor shall there be any sale of the Units in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such jurisdic

©️ Marie

marie

Skipper
 Skipper

marie

MessageSprott annonce intention acheter argent métal sur etf PSLV
par marie Ven 9 Nov 2012 - 0:19

Sprott annonce intention acheter argent métal sur son ETF PSLV.

pas encore de quantité définie, d'après Bill Murphy : 200 à 300 millions onces ==> de quoi mettre encore plus dans la m ... nos habituels vendeurs à découvert

Citation :
Bill Murphy ‏@LeMetropole
Sprott just announced an offering (PSLV)to buy up physical silver.More trouble for shorts.No amount yet.Guess:200/300 million oz

http://sprottphysicalbullion.com/sprott-physical-silver-trust/press-releases/?cid=%2019

©️ Marie

Dernière édition par marie le Ven 9 Nov 2012 - 12:32, édité 1 fois

marie

Skipper
 Skipper

marie

par g.sandro Ven 9 Nov 2012 - 0:23

c'est sûr que là, on rentre dans le vif du sujet... Blythe risque l'infarctus...
A moins que ce soit surtout HSBC qui vient de se faire douiller... aaarf r.ire fffuck

©️ G.Sandro

g.sandro

Captain
 Captain

g.sandro

Messageoffre souscrite : soit 7.127millions d'onces de silver à acheter sur le marché
par marie Mer 14 Nov 2012 - 23:59

offre PSLV souscrite : soit 7.127millions d'onces de silver à acheter sur le marché physique argent métal, déjà très tendu

voilà qui va pas arranger les affaires de Blythe

Sprott Physical Silver Trust Announces Completion of its Follow-on Offering of Trust Units

TORONTO , Nov. 14, 2012 /CNW/ - Sprott Physical Silver Trust (the "Trust") (NYSE: PSLV / TSX: PHS.U), a trust created to invest and hold substantially all of its assets in physical silver bullion and managed by Sprott Asset Management LP (the "Manager"), today announced that it has completed its follow-on offering of 20,500,000 units of the Trust ("Units") at US$13.15 per Unit for gross proceeds of US$269,575,000 (the "Offering").
The Trust will use the net proceeds of the Offering to acquire physical silver bullion in accordance with the Trust's objective and subject to the Trust's investment and operating restrictions described in the prospectus related to the Offering. As of November 12, 2012 , the Trust has contracted to purchase a total of approximately 7.127 million troy ounces of physical silver bullion. Once the Trust has taken delivery of all the silver bullion, it will publish the serial numbers of all bars held by the Trust on its website. The net proceeds of the Offering per Unit were greater than 100% of the most recently calculated net asset value per Unit of the Trust prior to, or upon determination of, pricing of the Offering, as required under the trust agreement governing the Trust.
The Units are listed on the NYSE Arca and the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbols "PSLV" and "PHS.U", respectively. The Offering was made simultaneously in the United States and Canada by underwriters led by Morgan Stanley and RBC Capital Markets in the United States and RBC Capital Markets and Morgan Stanley in Canada.
-END-

©️ Marie

marie

Skipper
 Skipper

marie

MessageSprott a l'intention d'annoncer s'il y a un quelconque défaut de livraison du silver commandé
par marie Lun 3 Déc 2012 - 16:55

Sprott a l'intention d'annoncer publiquement s'il y a un quelconque défaut de livraison du silver récemment commandé par l'etf silver de Sprott

http://www.gata.org/node/11985

©️ Marie

marie

Skipper
 Skipper

marie

par g.sandro Mar 4 Déc 2012 - 1:40

Ah bah là, oui, ça va être tendu du string si un nouveau gros entre à son tour dans un marché qu'il vient de passablement assécher avec ses 9 millions d'ozs... aaarf r.ire tchin ye.s

©️ G.Sandro

g.sandro

Captain
 Captain

g.sandro

par Contenu sponsorisé 

Contenu sponsorisé